Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argos.

MY lovely little camera died on me a month ago. Had to wait til the following satdee before I could take it into Argos as it was under warranty. They said they'd send it off to be repaired and I'd get it back up to 16 days later.

3 weeks later we go into our Argos asking if there's a reason for the delay.

Woman who deals with returns wasn't in, so had to do some checking around, the bo to the camera was there, but no camera, and they don't know where it is:icon_roll Apparently when they send these things off to be repaired they don't send it in the box(that makes a load of bloody sense to me, more chance of it being broken again!) but they would follow it up on Monday and ring us as soon as they know what is going on.

FFS!!!! I want my bloody camera back NOW, now next week! shoddy idiots. If they can't find the bloody thing then I might see if I can have the newer version(which obviously costs more) as they are the ones who have fecked up.

the moral is.... don't buy from a pikey shop..

Argos.

MY lovely little camera died on me a month ago. Had to wait til the following satdee before I could take it into Argos as it was under warranty. They said they'd send it off to be repaired and I'd get it back up to 16 days later.

3 weeks later we go into our Argos asking if there's a reason for the delay.

Woman who deals with returns wasn't in, so had to do some checking around, the bo to the camera was there, but no camera, and they don't know where it is:icon_roll Apparently when they send these things off to be repaired they don't send it in the box(that makes a load of bloody sense to me, more chance of it being broken again!) but they would follow it up on Monday and ring us as soon as they know what is going on.

FFS!!!! I want my bloody camera back NOW, now next week! shoddy idiots. If they can't find the bloody thing then I might see if I can have the newer version(which obviously costs more) as they are the ones who have fecked up.

Let's hope you get it back for Tuesday so you can get plenty of Oakley snaps :icon_bigg

This is written complaint material. As soon as it comes back get your pen and paper out. Don't complain about Argos though, it sounds like it might've gone to a warranty agent, or the original distributor.

Well it's my Local Argos that has misplaced my camera, not Fuji(well the repair bit)-who they sent it off to. They don't even know if it's come back or not! How can they not know? Surely they have to keep a record??

Numptys.

I knew when we went in the first time we should've just asked for the next camera up and pay the difference....:icon_sad: I thought I'd get it back before I went to the England game on Weds. Wishful thinking that was! Good job the Singstar Launch thing has been postponed on Thursday cos I'd be fecked off not having a camera for that when me boys would be there!

Last edited:
Numptys.

I knew when we went in the first time we should've just asked for the next camera up and pay the difference....:icon_sad:

The way that they have mucked you about, you should be expecting the upgrade without paying the difference.

That was when we first took it in, I've already said to Ben when they phone him on monday that he should tell them that.

Bet he won't though.:icon_roll As soon as he realised it could be fixed he decided to use the vouchers we were gonna put towards the new camera on FIFA 10.:bang: But it was ok cos he got the controller stand free( pfffft. My camera is far more important than some stupid game!)

Will have to see what they say on monday when the ring.

First thing this morning i went into my bathroom and proceeded to take my leccy shaver out of the bathroom cabinet.
Not being properly with it , i somehow never grasped the shaver properly and it popped out of my hands. In an effort to catch it, i palmed it straight into the toilet.:mad:

I think the old shit shower shave routine will need to be altered :icon_conf

british gas, emailing me every 5 seconds to remind me to pay my bill, its not due for anther 10 days
bt doing the same to me. and when you answer the phone it clicks, rings and goes dead. bastards

People constantly creating new 'Caption' thread's when the last 1 or even 2 have not even been decided.

****!!

Sky TV. Since binning them off, they phone up regularly asking to speak to Mr H. They won't talk to me, has to be Mr H, and I keep telling them he won't take the call as we don't want to reinstall Sky. Will they update their records accordingly? No, as it has to come from Mr H, not me.

Next time, and I shall give them the Protection from Harassment spiel, which has worked on others.....

Sky TV. Since binning them off, they phone up regularly asking to speak to Mr H. They won't talk to me, has to be Mr H, and I keep telling them he won't take the call as we don't want to reinstall Sky. Will they update their records accordingly? No, as it has to come from Mr H, not me.

Next time, and I shall give them the Protection from Harassment spiel, which has worked on others.....

Put on a deep voice, if you can, and tell them to pi$$ off - you dont want them reinstalled.

When you get these calls trying to get you to sign up for whatever I put a local accent voice on sometimes and pretend I'm a neighbour looking after the kids whilst Mr and/or Mrs is out and tell them to ring back at a time I know I will be out!

Last edited:

It's a shame Harbro doesn't work for them.

Subscribing to Caller Display on my landline is one of the best things I've ever done - I only ever answer if I recognise the number (even then I sometimes don't bother to answer!)

Subscribing to Caller Display on my landline is one of the best things I've ever done - I only ever answer if I recognise the number (even then I sometimes don't bother to answer!)

How much does that cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670