Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
slow ****ers at work, been waiting 2 ****ing days for a new desk and pc, slow bastards

digi boxes, if you live at the bottom of a hill like myself then you can get about 2 channels on the ****ing thing. cant wait til they switch off analogue

what about chipped Boxes that get all the channels for free on? when I pay x amount every month!

Last edited:
Motorway signs...... why put them to the left and just a little lower than the feckin lorries that hog the inside lane.
Put them higher, or better still on the front of bridges so we can all see them even with the ****ing lorries everywhere.

:038:Holy shit you are right.

that really ****s me off too.

Oh and people who come to this country and then criticise it, impose their set of beliefs on it and then cry wolf when we try to exercise our belief system.

This is Britain. Unfortunately the government seems to have forgotten what made it great. We should have a voice and we should be allowed to express our democratic sometimes not particularly PC feelings (and I am not talking about racism here...I find intolerance intoleable). I just resent people coming to our culture and rejecting/criticising it, then imposing their set of beliefs on us. If I went to live in many other countries on our little globe and tried to impose my beliefs I would probably be hung in 80% of the places I tried it.

I just resent people saying they won't do this and won't do that, and they despise this about our culture etc etc...

Hey if you don't like it here **** off.

I also don't like that some 20,000 junior doctors, many of them British have been screwed by the government and are now out of work whilst there are some 22,000 doctors from abroad who are comparatively in a lot of cases very poorley trained currently working in this country. We should support our own first. That is what I respect about countries like the US and Australia...they look after their own. I do not have a closed mind so please don't get me wrong. I just think that if you are british and you were born here, raised here, paid your taxes here your whole life...you should be preferred over everyone else who is less or equally qualified for that position than yourself.

It boiled my blood to see that the recent bomb incident in scotland involved doctors from abroad. Give our own doctors a chance to practice medicine. I would sooner that then some bastard who is only concerned with finding the right mixture of household detergents for an effective bomb.

Damn I have a lot of things that piss me off.

i realised after the post steven is not in fact a thing-though his attitude to the whole **** issue has infact pissed me off.

do i get an infraction for that?

i realised after the post steven is not in fact a thing-though his attitude to the whole **** issue has infact pissed me off.

do i get an infraction for that?

What is this infraction bollocks?!?!?

Have the lunatics taken over the asylum?

Oh and people who come to this country and then criticise it, impose their set of beliefs on it and then cry wolf when we try to exercise our belief system.

Who has done that then?

No one from abroad has tried to impose their belief system on me.

This is Britain. Unfortunately the government seems to have forgotten what made it great.

One of the things that made this country 'great' was our ability to go to other countries, and impose our beliefs and way of life on those countries. And we're still doing it today.

No one from abroad has tried to impose their belief system on me.

Good job he wasnt talking about you then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59