Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who find it hard to get on a train, its not ****ing difficult, find the departure board, locate your train, proceed to said platform and board said train, its not ****ing rocket science, oh and ****ing arrive at least 1 minute before the train departs and make sure you have a ****ing ticket!

People who get on a train all flustered and ask you if this is the train for... So reading is beyond you is it?

People who get on a train all flustered and ask you if this is the train for... So reading is beyond you is it?
AS my boss said, when people arrive at a station, they put their Brain in a basket and lose all sense of normality... :icon_lol:

If you are going to the South West, and have just passed Swindon, then yes, Reading is beyond you.

If you are going to the South West, and have just passed Swindon, then yes, Reading is beyond you.

i must be thick as **** as i was confused by his original comment. not once have i met anyone who is arsed where Reading is

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69