Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a Japanese car, Mr H did, it was ok. I wish I still had my Ibiza, to be fair. That's how sad I am.

Mate of mine works for Seat in Barcelona. They are mainly Audi/VW/Skodas these days. They all share the parts.

They're not called "pushbikes" for no reason DB;)
I hope you understand that when I write the words "****" and "off you ****" that they are typed with love in an affectionate manner.

I mean to say, for the love of an unborn child, who the ****ing **** stabs a ****ing bike tyre?

Wankers.

A stack overflow resulting from infinite regression in Lisp

Flipping annoying

Trust me

Too many zeros & not enough 1's DB, I think you'll find that's the problem.

The 1's stack more neatly together than the more bulky zeros you see, that's what causes the stack to overflow.

You could write a 'zero parallel orientation' sub routine to get them all lying on their side & stacking nicely but it's a lot of hassle.

The solution was so simple.

An (unless null) was all it took.

Pathetic.

I expect computers to be clever enough not to need telling this. Christ - my computer appear to be a stupid as the average City fan (capable of greatness but inexorably drawn to churning out crap).

nerd46422fm3.jpg

Being woken.

Two nights on the trot I have gone to bed at 2am.

Two mornings on the trot I have been rudely woken. Yesterday, workmen were drilling the damn road outside my window at half-past seven. This morning at 6am there was a bleeding dustman acting like Mario Andretti revving the nuts off his vehicle in front of the house.

Where can I buy a gun?

Being woken.

Two nights on the trot I have gone to bed at 2am.

Two mornings on the trot I have been rudely woken. Yesterday, workmen were drilling the damn road outside my window at half-past seven. This morning at 6am there was a bleeding dustman acting like Mario Andretti revving the nuts off his vehicle in front of the house.

Where can I buy a gun?

why not try going to bed a bit earlier :)

Looking up at my official LCFC calendar to see Josh Low is part of the December trio :098:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69