Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard St Etienne's 'I was born on Christmas Day' this morning,not bad for a festive song

The Electric Board twice in 5 days - our leccy cuts off.

This time at 6.55am - just as I am about to have a wash. Lovely cold water, no cup of tea, no Kate Garraway, no Electric, no music. Awful, the ****s reconnected it 5 times and it went a minute later.

It's all because of those cnuts on New Parks Boulevard and near Saffron Lane. First they nearly make me run over an old bird last night and now they cut my leccy.

The Electric Board twice in 5 days - our leccy cuts off.

This time at 6.55am - just as I am about to have a wash. Lovely cold water, no cup of tea, no Kate Garraway, no Electric, no music. Awful, the ****s reconnected it 5 times and it went a minute later.

It's all because of those cnuts on New Parks Boulevard and near Saffron Lane. First they nearly make me run over an old bird last night and now they cut my leccy.
that was hilarious-i didn't see her either as i was also distracted by the lights on saffron lane-probably would have nailed her if Paul hadn't said anything!!!

that was hilarious-i didn't see her either as i was also distracted by the lights on saffron lane-probably would have nailed her if Paul hadn't said anything!!!

I'll take the credit for Hazza not spending a lenghty spell inside, although he'd probably get away with a warning.

I kept thinking he's going to stop in a minute but you kept on speeding up.

The emergncy stop was top class though.

all the feckin double entendre on this site and not one of you feckers has pulled up on the fact both hazz and drummin have been discussing nailing an old woman!!

all the feckin double entendre on this site and not one of you feckers has pulled up on the fact both hazz and drummin have been discussing nailing an old woman!!

We usually only pick up on things that are 'out of the ordinary' or abhorrent to society in some way!

Coursework. What is the point? It's another thing for me to procrastinate over, and I have enough already.

To teach you the art of being decisive. :icon_wink

Kicking bones.

I have a massive scab on one of my toes now where it got cut when I collided with one of the dog's bones on Friday night.

Stupid bones.

Stupid dog.

Kicking bones.

I have a massive scab on one of my toes now where it got cut when I collided with one of the dog's bones on Friday night.

If you pick it off, I bet it bleeds. Scabs are like that you see :)

Cards that are covered in glitter.

I don't want to resemble some Glam Rocker after writing them.

Just spent bloody ages traipsing round all the local card shops looking for glitter-less cards :mad:

Cards that are covered in glitter.

I don't want to resemble some Glam Rocker after writing them.

Just spent bloody ages traipsing round all the local card shops looking for glitter-less cards :mad:
Anything our girl brings home from school then...open it and a seven foot radius gets covered in glitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69