Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything our girl brings home from school then...open it and a seven foot radius gets covered in glitter
That's just ****ing sick.

They shouldn't let that dirty bastard anywhere near schools, let alone for him to empty into christmas cards.

That's just ****ing sick.

They shouldn't let that dirty bastard anywhere near schools, let alone for him to empty into christmas cards.
Me?

I'd have thought there was a law against it too...but I guess it has to be something to do with his "human rights".

It's like that murderer that won the right to wank into a test-tube.

Society is sick - and the sickest part of society is the bit that doesn't allow funny managers to be treated the same as defensive managers.

Today, just about everything has pissed me off, not least the power cut at the school where I work and the complete chaos that ensued :mad:

Today, just about everything has pissed me off, not least the power cut at the school where I work and the complete chaos that ensued :mad:
"And now here's my ****ing Mother" was how I seem to recall our phone call ending earlier :icon_bigg

personal trainers at the gym, who, despite you paying £40 for an hour of them shouting at you for the last 6 months, feel that they can cancel whenever they feel like it, giving bullshit reasons

****s, plenty more

barmaids who serve twatty cockney locals before you, just cos they know them

****heads who buy a training bike off you on Ebay and then say they can only accept delivery on a Saturday.

Wives who told you to sell the training bike on Ebay and told you that it would only cost £25 to courier it anywhere in the UK.

Couriers who refuse the business because it is a small one off job.

Couriers who quote me £150.00 plus VAT but refuse to deliver on a Saturday without charging a premium.

If I see any money left over from this sale I'll be ****ing amazed...it looks like I'll be driving the bastard down to Hackney my bloody self.

Bastards.

****heads who buy a training bike off you on Ebay and then say they can only accept delivery on a Saturday.

Wives who told you to sell the training bike on Ebay and told you that it would only cost £25 to courier it anywhere in the UK.

Couriers who refuse the business because it is a small one off job.

Couriers who quote me £150.00 plus VAT but refuse to deliver on a Saturday without charging a premium.

If I see any money left over from this sale I'll be ****ing amazed...it looks like I'll be driving the bastard down to Hackney my bloody self.

Bastards.

ill drive it for 80 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611