Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of interest (and I know nothing about such things) why can't you start at a more sensible time?

Because when I'm doing the update the product database I use on some of my websites doesn't work, so I do it when not many people are online.

I should have designed the system properly so it doesn't have any downtime, but when I first started I only had a few thousand products in it, now it's over 5 million and takes a long time to index everything.

Just the one..and I did that when she got home from work.

I was going to post something very offensive, but I won't.
It still made me laugh though, so that's all that matters.

when I first started I only had a few thousand products in it, now it's over 5 million and takes a long time to index everything.

Over 5 million products?

WTF are you cataloguing? Managers that have worked for Milan? :icon_wink

....that fecking 'Knock off Nigel' advert that's being shown again

Bastards in Currys who sell you a camera for £149 and then tell you the case and memory are not included they are an extra £50

My ****ing postman for leaving my post in the middle of the ****ing street rather than put it through my ****ing letterbox.

The rage I feel for the bastard has taken on unprecedented levels.

People who cheer and clap when some poor sod working in a bar drops a glass and it smashes.

People who cheer and clap when some poor sod working in a bar drops a glass and it smashes.

and there's bound to be one **** who shouts "I bet you're having a smashing time. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you hear what I just said lads? Smashing time HAHAHA"

and there's bound to be one **** who shouts "I bet you're having a smashing time. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you hear what I just said lads? Smashing time HAHAHA"

''Sack the Juggler' is another thing they shout,these people are obviously very funny and should be appearing on television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69