Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the few I've never had.

I'd like to say that PET scans piss me off tremendously though.

Had three since November, latest yesterday was a for an hour and I nearly went mad. It does not hurt, but you are trapped and unable to move.

Had three since November, latest yesterday was a for an hour and I nearly went mad. It does not hurt, but you are trapped and unable to move.
Sounds identical to the PET scan then, although you get the added bonus of being injected with radioactive "matter" beforehand and can't go near anybody afterwards for 12 hours, with the PET.

Sounds identical to the PET scan then, although you get the added bonus of being injected with radioactive "matter" beforehand and can't go near anybody afterwards for 12 hours, with the PET.

I have a dye drip which shows up the blood flow (or not) to my brain. I think they must have had trouble locating my brain that's why I have had so many!

The PET thing sounds even worse!

Last edited:
The amount of gay kissing on hollyoaks.

MRI Scans
Good luck with it.

I made mine more interesting by pressing the panic button a couple of times (the first before they'd even got me in properly) and sobbing hysterically on to the shoulder of the very nice male nurse / operator.

I just couldn't get that scene from James Bond out of my head, where he's in the coffin and being taken into the crematorium furnace.

(I've had a few more since then and managed to behave with more dignity - honestly)

What I wanted to know was why you still have to go in the scanner head first when it's your knee that's being scanned. It's not like they're doing a full body scan. :mad:

They are all Nazi's in the medical profession, they like inflicting pain and humiliation.

Good luck with it.

I made mine more interesting by pressing the panic button a couple of times (the first before they'd even got me in properly) and sobbing hysterically on to the shoulder of the very nice male nurse / operator.

I just couldn't get that scene from James Bond out of my head, where he's in the coffin and being taken into the crematorium furnace.

(I've had a few more since then and managed to behave with more dignity - honestly)

I tried to think of nothing yesterday, simple white sheet thing etc. I ended up having really naughty thoughts about the nurses and made a tent in that silly green overall they make you wear.

I know its fantastic science and it will help me in the end I'm sure, but I hate it, hate it, hate, it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69