Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman at supermarket checkouts.
Men on supermarket checkouts.

It's true both slow as ****.

Last edited:
silly bitch at debenhams who forgot to take the security tag of the scarf i bought. didnt notice til i got home. took me 10 minutes to get it off

silly bitch at debenhams who forgot to take the security tag of the scarf i bought. didnt notice til i got home. took me 10 minutes to get it off

had to do this for the missus a few nights back on a hoodie she bought from Tesco. She was concerned with how quickly I got it off (no mis-quotes please), just took two pairs of pliers and pulled.

had to do this for the missus a few nights back on a hoodie she bought from Tesco. She was concerned with how quickly I got it off (no mis-quotes please), just took two pairs of pliers and pulled.

You live close enough and go there often enough to just take it back one day to get them to take it off! Don't blame the Tesco staff, they are as clever as they come there.....:icon_lol:

You live close enough and go there often enough to just take it back one day to get them to take it off! Don't blame the Tesco staff, they are as clever as they come there.....:icon_lol:

Couldn't be arsed like. There's a tesco less than a quater of a mile from where I work, it's like a dream come true!

This bastard light over my desk. Flicking like a bitch. Can't turn it off because it takes out a whole circuit line of lights and it's sensored, so I can't turn off the single light. It will be about 3 days before our contractors get around to it.

This bastard light over my desk. Flicking like a bitch. Can't turn it off because it takes out a whole circuit line of lights and it's sensored, so I can't turn off the single light. It will be about 3 days before our contractors get around to it.
can't you take the bulb out?

Just stand up on your desk and take the tube out of it, problem solved.

It's got in a grid front of it. I don't think taking the bulb out by myself will be appreciated on the same floor as where Health&Safety are based plus the managers of the property department.

You could argue that the lamp flickering has health & safety implications for you, demand it be resolved immediately or you should get the day off til it's fixed

Waiting for my car's MOT test result while I'm imagining all the things they're finding wrong with it and are going to charge me a fortune to fix.

It passed!

Mrs Boc's is going in next Monday. I'm trying not to think about it.

Could you give me an example of what this is?:102:

Yes. Lots.
Most recently, twice in the past month beautifully crafted & scripted web applications & sites that I've built have worked perfectly in IE7, Firefox 2 & 3, Chrome, Konqueror and Opera 8 & 9, but either wouldn't work in IE6 or required ridiculous hacks to be even semi-functional because of its shocking implementation of standards.

It's a complete wanksock of a browser and I loathe it.
Unfortunately I have no choice but to work with it because I develop for a large company that consists almost entirely of PCs running Win 2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566