This is more like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

we r leicester

Oh I am luvin lcfc life at the moment, we are winnin games, and even when we lose we actually care and I believe rob kelly when he says he cares, whereas with Levien I couldnt believe him, kelly is a born winner and I am pround of it!!!!:038: :038:

I got the impression nobody cared about losing today except me

beaumontfox said:
i cared!!

i hate losing...especially when we had the game there for the taking first half...
Good, I hate losing and the first post suggested that we have only just started to care about losing.

I don't like hearing comments dismissing todays game as not important just because we have got Cov on Monday, these comments have been mentioned here and at the ground today, every game is important.

Was it just me or did others get this feeling from the players as well.

Hume seemed to lack the passion and committment we have been used to seeing from him. He looked bolloxed, perplexed, uninterested, call it what you like

Williams had an excellent first half and then wasn't there in the second. Maybury was Maybury.

Come on guys, I have paid for my season ticket until the end of the season, next year I might need to ask for two free games to compensate for the end of each season

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Good, I hate losing and the first post suggested that we have only just started to care about losing.

I don't like hearing comments dismissing todays game as not important just because we have got Cov on Monday, these comments have been mentioned here and at the ground today, every game is important.

Was it just me or did others get this feeling from the players as well.

Hume seemed to lack the passion and committment we have been used to seeing from him. He looked bolloxed, perplexed, uninterested, call it what you like

Williams had an excellent first half and then wasn't there in the second. Maybury was Maybury.

Come on guys, I have paid for my season ticket until the end of the season, next year I might need to ask for two free games to compensate for the end of each season
When i made comments along these lines mentioned above I never said it was a good thing and I dont think that the players didnt actually care today but that other events were overshadowing the game. I care about us losing but it just didnt hurt quite as much as it would on Monday, sorry but that is the way I feel.

fcukcov said:
When i made comments along these lines mentioned above I never said it was a good thing and I dont think that the players didnt actually care today but that other events were overshadowing the game. I care about us losing but it just didnt hurt quite as much as it would on Monday, sorry but that is the way I feel.
It wasn't a direct dig at you Leroy, just commenting on the general feel of the game, never apologise for your opinions, no matter how wrong they are :icon_wink

Melton Fox said:
It wasn't a direct dig at you Leroy, just commenting on the general feel of the game, never apologise for your opinions, no matter how wrong they are :icon_wink
bollox! but thats just an opinion.;)

i am used to winning now, not happened for a few years.
Dissapointed we lost today, but looking forward to thrashing covscum on monday:icon_lol:

two teams playing for nothing so i expected the game to be crap, and it was. bring on coventry!

Walking out of the Walkers today I commented to a mate that I was dissapointed that we lost and that we didn't turn up in the 2nd half and he said so what !!! we are safe and have nothing to play for and that his only concern is how we are going to fair next season with the current squad.

It got me thinking will Andrew Taylor use his MacDonald's profits to bring in about 3 or 4 players in the summer to strengthen our weak areas and who is decent and available. :icon_conf

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
Walking out of the Walkers today I commented to a mate that I was dissapointed that we lost and that we didn't turn up in the 2nd half and he said so what !!! we are safe and have nothing to play for and that his only concern is how we are going to fair next season with the current squad.

It got me thinking will Andrew Taylor use his MacDonald's profits to bring in about 3 or 4 players in the summer to strengthen our weak areas and who is decent and available. :icon_conf

more chance of him bringing in 3 or 4 McDonald outlets in the stadium

He quit McDonalds a couple of years ago so I suspect he hasn't got too many millions left but I am sure he will have enough for atleast a couple of quality additions to our squad as he is a true fan who has watched us from the stands since 1979.

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
He quit McDonalds a couple of years ago so I suspect he hasn't got too many millions left but I am sure he will have enough for atleast a couple of quality additions to our squad as he is a true fan who has watched us from the stands since 1979.

He has bought £250k shares, end of story.

So don't bank on spending in the summer, it will be bargain basement shopping that's all

The appointment of RK will boost sales, the team simply switched off a bit today having secured championship status last week, there will be a few ins and outs in the summer and we won`t be the only ones in the bargain basement ! Williams did`nt "go missing" in the second half we simply decided to return to the hoof ball day`s and by passed the midfield, was that another killer ball he played for the goal ?? who`s counting !!!

mad biker said:
The appointment of RK will boost sales, the team simply switched off a bit today having secured championship status last week, there will be a few ins and outs in the summer and we won`t be the only ones in the bargain basement ! Williams did`nt "go missing" in the second half we simply decided to return to the hoof ball day`s and by passed the midfield, was that another killer ball he played for the goal ?? who`s counting !!!

Your not William's agent are you MB:icon_wink

mad biker said:

Nice to hear a bit of sense amidst the dross.

Anyone who knows anything about professional football would anticipate that there would be a reaction once safety had been achieved.

Also, at this time of the season there is a tendency - not of course a certainty- that teams that need points take them, and those that don't - well don't. PNE wanted their play off place wrapped up asap and would have been more up for it than us.

Finally, I hope people are not going to get too excited about beating Cov....cos I think thay may be disappointed.

IMO our toy soldiers are being put back in the box until next season now. RK has done a genuinely remarkable job, but we ain't that brilliant and are still facing a problematic future because of the finance (lack of) situation.

Finally, I like the note of realism from the FT about our new chairman...... no fairy godfathers around the Walkers then.

Foxes_Trust said:
The clubs board care - two home victories in the last games would boost ST sales
Well the players didn't appear to listen then when that message was passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566