This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolute bollocks

yawn, so you are really good in this league because you've played in it before but as we haven't we wont be as good as you.........your logic astounds me boyo.

yes we are very jealous of your financial situation and who ever Delph(?) is we are very jealous of him/her too, after all anyone who has played at U19 level turns out to be the next David Beckham

You obviously have no idea about u19 England football. It's not all about Leicester City and England you know.There are other footballers out there trying to get to a stage where they play for our country.

How arrogant and clueless!!!

Nope never heard of Bookford and Ralph or whatever they're called.

Ever heard of Joe Mattock? He's been in the England under 21's since he was 17........

Nope never heard of Bookford and Ralph or whatever they're called.

Ever heard of Joe Mattock? He's been in the England under 21's since he was 17........

Yes I know who he is. I never said that!!!:bang:

The fact is LEEDS KNOWS AND PROVED they can win enough points to get out of this league. Leicester is untested!!!

Game over!!!

It's funny how Sheehan was in our team last season and WE HAD the second best defence record all season. It all depends how he copes with a different team and in a league lower to when you had him

How can you judge MCAllister?? He is only as succesful as your manager really so dont start scraping the barrel with stupid comments.

Its so funny how you dis Leeds but you simply forgot we won 92 points last season. Was that pure fluke???
Leeds know for a fact they can handle all 46 games in this season as we have been there and done it, You haven't.
Because you are the 'new big team in town' other teams will now step up their game when playing u like they did with us last season. You have only seen a tenth of this league and I can't wait to see how stable you will become once suspensions and injuries start kicking in.

You really haven't a clue!!!

Oh and as for an earlier comment about Beckford probably leaving us in January. Well if he wanted to leave he wouldve done by now in the window. Leeds are in a good financial position now and that is why we are able to keep hold of gems like Beckford and Fabian Delph(highly rated u19 england int). Pity your financial state isn't as colourful that you have to bring in Dickov. May have been good a few years back but he yesterday's news.

Were you inundated with bids then? It doesn't matter if he wanted to leave if no clubs wanted him!

Fryatt has scored more goals in less games than Beckford. Therefore he is - so far this season - better than Beckford. These are facts.

And you think we're in a bad financial position just because we've brought in Dickov? You're ****ing dreaming mate, Dickov's a crowd pleaser because of his history with Leicester, but he's going to be a bit-player at best.

I suppose Leeds know all about managing their finances as well :icon_roll

The fact is LEEDS KNOWS AND PROVED they can win enough points to get out of this league. Leicester is untested!!!

Game over!!!

But you bottled the play-offs and played absolutely shit. You didn't win enough points to get out of this league because you're still in it, stop using the -15 points as an excuse - it was your own fault, no-one elses.

Game over!!!

You make me laugh, can i buy you a pint of gravy or whatever it is you drink in Leeds? We should meet up when we play you at home, it'll be our big promotion party after all. :)

I can give you one of these; :056: and say ''chirrup Leeds fan, theres always next year'' :)

Were you inundated with bids then? It doesn't matter if he wanted to leave if no clubs wanted him!

Fryatt has scored more goals in less games than Beckford. Therefore he is - so far this season - better than Beckford. These are facts.

And you think we're in a bad financial position just because we've brought in Dickov? You're ****ing dreaming mate, Dickov's a crowd pleaser because of his history with Leicester, but he's going to be a bit-player at best.

I suppose Leeds know all about managing their finances as well :icon_roll

And it works like that does it.
So Alves from Middlesborough so far has scored more goals than Owen, Torres, Rooney and Bent so im guessing (going by your post of course) that Alves is better than the others ive mentioned because he has scored 1 goal and they havent.

God you really are a prize clown.

Oh well at least you have bought a crowd pleaser :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You make me laugh, can i buy you a pint of gravy or whatever it is you drink in Leeds? We should meet up when we play you at home, it'll be our big promotion party after all. :)

I can give you one of these; :056: and say ''chirrup Leeds fan, theres always next year'' :)

It'll be instant Bisto gravy by the way, i won't have time to do an entire roast and use the juices, i'll be too busy consoling you.

So Alves from Middlesborough so far has scored more goals than Owen, Torres, Rooney and Bent so im guessing (going by your post of course) that Alves is better than the others ive mentioned because he has scored 1 goal and they havent.

God you really are a prize clown.

Oh well at least you have bought a crowd pleaser :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

well according to you yes it ****ing does, you said that Beckford and whatshisface are better as they've scored more goals (ignoring that many are in the cup)

contradicting yourself and making yourself look an even bigger cock than the average Leeds fan mate.....

well according to you yes it ****ing does, you said that Beckford and whatshisface are better as they've scored more goals (ignoring that many are in the cup)

contradicting yourself and making yourself look an even bigger cock than the average Leeds fan mate.....

And that takes some doing. Average Leeds - rather somes them up this season.

I think he's been on the gravy personnaly.....

Yes - strikers are only as good as the amount of goals they score.

If Rooney only scored 5 goals and Alves scored 20 this season would Rooney be better? A striker needs to score goals - end of story. Fryatt has scored more than Beckford - in less games - which means that, so far this season, he is better than Beckford.

I think he's been on the gravy personnaly.....

well hopefully when he sobers up he'll try and come back to make some reasonable arguments that don't contradict previous posts. then hopefully we can take some of his concerns for our team seriously

well hopefully when he sobers up he'll try and come back to make some reasonable arguments that don't contradict previous posts. then hopefully we can take some of his concerns for our team seriously

Gravyholism is a serious thing Fitzy. Every year upwards of 2,000 northeners are hospitalised due to Gravy addiction.

It's prompted the ad campain; ''Gravy isn't groovy''.

Last edited:
Yes - strikers are only as good as the amount of goals they score.

If Rooney only scored 5 goals and Alves scored 20 this season would Rooney be better? A striker needs to score goals - end of story. Fryatt has scored more than Beckford - in less games - which means that, so far this season, he is better than Beckford.

In the league Fryatt has but overall in ALL competitions Beckford has and I think the more accurate judgement is ALL competitions. 8 out of 8.
How many did Fryatt knock up last season? about 5 or 6 im guessing at best.

Beckford is a much more clynical composed finisher.
FACT!!

How dare you compare Fryatt to Jermaine Beckford.There is absolutely no comparison and any football fan on ANY forum will tell you that.

How dare you compare Fryatt to Jermaine Beckford.
I know, two forwards playing football in the same division are in no way comparable. You tell them, thewhites, how f**king dare they?

I bet Boy Genius would not be able to tell them apart. :icon_lol:

I know, two forwards playing football in the same division are in no way comparable. You tell them, thewhites, how f**king dare they?

Beckford vs Fryatt.
Are you really having a laugh just cos so far he has scored 2 extra goals in the league.
Beckford is the best striker in this division by a country mile infact there is pointless even talking more about this comparison cos they are miles apart.
There is no other footballer in this league at present that is a more clynical finisher than Beckford.
Ive never seen any demand for your bag of crap.

Beckford vs Fryatt.
Are you really having a laugh just cos so far he has scored 2 extra goals in the league.
Beckford is the best striker in this division by a country mile infact there is pointless even talking more about this comparison cos they are miles apart.
There is no other footballer in this league at present that is a more clynical finisher than Beckford.
Ive never seen any demand for your bag of crap.
Did you not read my post properly?

I can explain if you need me to, I have my qualifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58