This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Lineker is from Leicester, did you know that? And Danny Lambert.
My Dad won a bare knuckle fight against a traveller, how many travellers has your Dad beaten eh?

Beckford has scored more league goals than Lineker this season

point 1 - you are getting bored - we are laughing at you.

point 2 - you may well be better than us - who knows just yet.

point 3 - you have come on here to preach to us and it hasn't gone your way.

point 4 - go to bed and forget about it. night.

Oh dear.!!!
nite nite.

Last edited:
Gary Lineker is from Leicester, did you know that? And Danny Lambert.
My Dad won a bare knuckle fight against a traveller, how many travellers has your Dad beaten eh?

your dad shouldn't go round beating gypsy women up, should he!

Both Beckford and Fryatt have had 1 decent season of goalscoring in this league. At present they are pretty much on an even keel. Who will win this league? Well I know who my money is on
Don't you f**king dare compare them two. Are you stupid?

Like I said. It's getting Boring.

Nite

YAWN.

Well I'm sorry if my Dad's exploits in the 70s are boring you, but to be fair, what else did you expect from an LCFC forum other than Macky's Dad's antics?

he was saying that to Beckford, he's tucking him in as we post......

I think you'll find you over heard him asking Jermaine to "get on all fours"

I know you're all in awe of my Dad, but I have to say, he's a hopeless alcoholic and if he hadn't got drunk and pissed all over me Mammy that time I would never have been conceived due to his chronic retrograde ejaculation.

I know you're all in awe of my Dad, but I have to say, he's a hopeless alcoholic and if he hadn't got drunk and pissed all over me Mammy that time I would never have been conceived due to his chronic retrograde ejaculation.

That's a really desperate story. I empathise with you in your grief and sadness.

A heart-rending confession.

We feel for you. As, no doubt, others have :)

But these things have no come-back.

Dr Phil

xx

Last edited:
Did anybody point out to Mr Lily Whites:

1. If the players didn't know how to play 50-60 games a season they wouldn't be playing professional football so any comments about not knowing how to last a whole season are a misjudgment.

2. Both Howard and Fryatt are proven goalscorers at this level, fact. Unfortunately in the one above they, and a few others, didn't deliver so in league one we find ourselves.

3. If you're going to post an argument it is probably best not to insult your hosts and then take the moral high ground. It sort of undermines the whole point and leaves one with egg on one's face.

4. Although not a frequent poster I read this forum quite often, I think 'thewhites' would find most of the people on here are very critical of the side; so biased as they are, criticism is given when due.

5. Most psychiatrists would point out your blatant desire to attack us shows you obviously fear us greatly. Thanks.

I read most of the post but had to give in to laughter in the end.

Last edited:
Did anybody point out to Mr Lily Whites:

1. If the players didn't know how to play 50-60 games a season they wouldn't be playing professional football so any comments about not knowing how to last a whole season are a misjudgment.

2. Both Howard and Fryatt are proven goalscorers at this level, fact. Unfortunately in the one above they, and a few others, didn't deliver so in league one we find ourselves.

3. If you're going to post an argument it is probably best not to insult your hosts and then take the moral high ground. It sort of undermines the whole point and leaves one with egg on one's face.

4. Although not a frequent poster I read this forum quite often, I think 'thewhites' would find most of the people on here are very critical of the side; so biased as they are, criticism is given when due.

5. Most psychiatrists would point out your blatant desire to attack us shows you obviously fear us greatly. Thanks.

I read most of the post but had to give in to laughter in the end.

It's just a boy thang.

Don't take it serious.

:)

That's a really desperate story. I empathise with you in your grief and sadness.

A heart-rending confession.

We feel for you. As, no doubt, others have :)

But these things have no come-back.

Dr Phil

xx

Dear Dr Phil

I'm happy to say the condition isn't hereditary, my uric sphincter is as tight as my anal one and I've managed to pass on my DNA in the regular fashion, which is a great source of comfort for my progeny.

Unfortunately, I am also a hopeless alcoholic, but at least I'm not a Leeds fan.

Lots of Love

Macky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510