This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
One things for sure, I can't wait to see Gradel absolutely destroy Sheehan, it will be like lambs to the slaughter.

I have said from the off that Leeds are not the team the bookies and media think they are, they do not worry me one little bit, im certainly looking forward to us doing the double over them.

Leeds, you have already been embarrased enough over the years, I dont think coming onto a Leicester message board and trying to say that your better than us is going to change that.

Sounds to me like it's Beckford, Beckford, Beckford, this is exactly why you wont touch us this season, we have a team, not a single talented striker.

One things for sure, I can't wait to see Gradel absolutely destroy Sheehan, it will be like lambs to the slaughter.

I have said from the off that Leeds are not the team the bookies and media think they are, they do not worry me one little bit, im certainly looking forward to us doing the double over them.

Leeds, you have already been embarrased enough over the years, I dont think coming onto a Leicester message board and trying to say that your better than us is going to change that.

Sounds to me like it's Beckford, Beckford, Beckford, this is exactly why you wont touch us this season, we have a team, not a single talented striker.

I knew we could rely on you for the bum bag fight!

Well handled!

:)

Nope. He's a bit of a wassock, on Oprah.

I, on the other hand, am a wassockess. On Benefits.

Oh. I really should watch more daytime TV, sleeping all day prevents me though. I think I must be suffering from some sort of ism, itis or complex.
A sleepaholic, that's what I am, which means I need a new sick note for tomorrow based on my latest malady.

How dare you compare Fryatt to Jermaine Beckford.There is absolutely no comparison and any football fan on ANY forum will tell you that.

FFS could you just get out of Beckford's arse for a second and read the top scorers chart?! Fryatt has scored 1 more goal than Beckford and Leeds have played MORE GAMES! Who gives a **** about the cup? that won't get you promoted. These are facts!

I can compare Beckford and Fryatt - last season, Fryatt was playing Championship football and Beckford was playing League 1. I bet you couldn't even name 2 clubs that made bids for beckford over the summer! F****t didn't even want him!

It's nice that he's found his level.

Now fcuk off back to Leeds and take your gravy with you.

I just love it when the boys hit each other over the head with their bum bags. It's so much more acceptable than sack splitting - although I'm sure that isn't out of the equation right now.

This is sooooooo funny! Keep it up, lads! Willy wave! We love it!

:081::081:

Well that's just tough. When the Sikhs are in the majority, like the Hindus, then maybe we'll consider their feelings. It's the British way, unfortunately.

I don't think it's possible for both the Sikhs and the hindus to be in majority unless they join forces.

Right think I'm off to the Cheatski board to tell them how we are better than them. I may call myself "theblues"

You know what, i ****ing love gravy! I'm off to watch Emmerdale with a big bowl of un-diluted Bovil. I might knock one out over Bookford and Ralph while i'm at it.

Can't argue with that.......

Quote from Crewe boss on BBC SPORT FOOTBALL, LEAGUE ONE

Leeds' shooting impresses Holland
Crewe first-team coach Steve Holland admitted he could only admire Leeds' shooting as his side crashed to a 5-2 defeat at Elland Road.

Leeds' first three goals all came from long range, leaving Holland awestruck.

"If you set your side up to defend so that your opponents' only threat is coming from outside your box, you're happy," Holland told BBC Radio Stoke.

"But obviously the quality of the shooting was outstanding. Three of those shots were just unstoppable."

Says it all really.
21 goals in 8 games for Leeds, 15 goals in 7 for Leicester.:038:

Kept a clean sheet of late? Not for 6 games I see......

Jog on with your NF mates and all talk about when Bowyer was great.

Last edited:
Leeds fans yelled at us that we're a city of Pakis.

No, no no - they called us a town full of pakis :018:

That's why everyone got so upset, as we have a cathedral and everything, you know

If it had been City, no one would have complained.......

The Leeds chap forgot to mention that Beckford 3 of his goals this season have came against the Football League's worst defence (Haven't check it so I stand to be corrected).

Last edited:
The Leeds chap forgot to mention that Beckford 3 of his goals this season have came against the Football League's worst defence (Haven't check it so I stand to be corrected).

Not quite. Crewe have a worse defensive record than Chester - and he only got one against them. But you make a good point.

I suspect there will be around four teams tussling at the end of the season for the championship. I would hope that we would be one of them, but it's a long hard season. I would think we will have more of a certain idea of our prospects after ten games, it's too early to say now.

I suspect there will be around four teams tussling at the end of the season for the championship. I would hope that we would be one of them, but it's a long hard season. I would think we will have more of a certain idea of our prospects after ten games, it's too early to say now.

I reckon there's 6 decent teams in this division, 6 average and the rest seem pretty poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58