This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Dr Phil

I'm happy to say the condition isn't hereditary, my uric sphincter is as tight as my anal one and I've managed to pass on my DNA in the regular fashion, which is a great source of comfort for my progeny.

Unfortunately, I am also a hopeless alcoholic, but at least I'm not a Leeds fan.

Lots of Love

Macky

Macky, you're a soul-mate! :)

Leeds fans are foul racist scum.

That is my empirical qualitative finding. :)

Dr Phil

xx

I'm sexist. I make no apologies for this stance. In fact, the stance is often appreciated, and pays good money.

:)

I believe 95% of women have lesbian leanings and 5% are liars, thats why all women are sexist....:icon_cool

Macky, you're a soul-mate! :)

Leeds fans are foul racist scum.

That is my empirical qualitative finding. :)

Dr Phil

xx

Based on collective empirical findings, I would have to say that this conclusion is also substantive.
Good work Phil, now let's work on determining the Pope's religious affiliation.

Hey Innocent, thats a bit harsh on foul racist scum.....:018:

Maybe I was too kind?

It's the gentle streak in me.

It doesn't show itself very often, but can be a slight embarrassment. Like SBDs.

I apologise.

Leeds fans yelled at us that we're a city of Pakis.

I'm sure there's an interpretation of that which isn't filth?

<strumming my fingers, waiting for explanations of honest ethical intention>

Leeds fans yelled at us that we're a city of Pakis.

I'm sure there's an interpretation of that which isn't filth?

<strumming my fingers, waiting for explanations of honest ethical intention>

Well, Leicester has the largest population of Indians outside of India, so "You're just a town full of Hindus" would've been more accurate.

Based on collective empirical findings, I would have to say that this conclusion is also substantive.
Good work Phil, now let's work on determining the Pope's religious affiliation.

You know, I never worked that out. It's those damned cardinals and the blind See. It keeps confusing matters.........

Dr Phil

xxx

Well, Leicester has the largest population of Indians outside of India, so "You're just a town full of Hindus" would've been more accurate.

To give them their due, after they'd been done for it, they made a subtle change to their chant, 'You're just a town of taxis'

Lovely.

Yorkshire wit at its most wilted.

That would upset the sikhs though

You know, I never worked that out. It's those damned cardinals and the blind See. It keeps confusing matters.........

Dr Phil

xxx

It's his Nazi support and acceptance of raping children that has me thinking he's Catholic, I could be wrong though.

That would upset the sikhs though

Well that's just tough. When the Sikhs are in the majority, like the Hindus, then maybe we'll consider their feelings. It's the British way, unfortunately.

Well that's just tough. When the Sikhs are in the majority, like the Hindus, then maybe we'll consider their feelings. It's the British way, unfortunately.

british!!!!! I am English, it's the English way you should say.

It's his Nazi support and acceptance of raping children that has me thinking he's Catholic, I could be wrong though.

I have some grudging admission that, looking at the evidence, maybe you're right. But then, I have reservations about all organised religious 'bodies'.

<does Dr Phil ever say this?>

Dr Phil
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510