This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the league Fryatt has but overall in ALL competitions Beckford has and I think the more accurate judgement is ALL competitions

Beckford vs Fryatt.
Are you really having a laugh just cos so far he has scored 2 extra goals in the league.

you do talk some absolute bollocks :icon_lol: why not add preseason in if we are having this highly intellectual debate?

you do talk some absolute bollocks :icon_lol: why not add preseason in if we are having this highly intellectual debate?

I talk sense thanks very much.
Don't insult Beckford by saying Fryatt is anywhere near his capabilities as a finisher. Tresol Kandol had 6 league goals this time last season. I think he dropped off after his 8th.

This league will give you some lessons, but you don't need that seeing as you have foreseen the future already and somehow already have a great understanding of league one.:102:

Beckford vs Fryatt.
Are you really having a laugh just cos so far he has scored 2 extra goals in the league.
Beckford is the best striker in this division by a country mile infact there is pointless even talking more about this comparison cos they are miles apart.
There is no other footballer in this league at present that is a more clynical finisher than Beckford.
Ive never seen any demand for your bag of crap.

Jesus, i can't believe Jermaine Beckford is posting on here! Either that or we have a lonely leeds boy posting on a leicester forum, whilst creaming all over his screen!

I talk sense thanks very much.
Don't insult Beckford by saying Fryatt is anywhere near his capabilities as a finisher. Tresol Kandol had 6 league goals this time last season. I think he dropped off after his 8th.

This league will give you some lessons, but you don't need that seeing as you have foreseen the future already and somehow already have a great understanding of league one.:102:

are you his ****ing boyfriend or something? I didn't say that in the post you quoted did I knob-end?

as for the last little post of wisdom, it was yourself who started the bollocks about your lot going to be better due to having done this league before....so once again you are talking bollocks and contradicting the bollocks you talk. my understanding of league one is by watching and often attending the games over the last 3 years :icon_lol: smart arse

I just love it when the boys hit each other over the head with their bum bags. It's so much more acceptable than sack splitting - although I'm sure that isn't out of the equation right now.

This is sooooooo funny! Keep it up, lads! Willy wave! We love it!

:)

Best thing to do is leave this topic a month and see how things pan out. I know where we will be and I know you have other ideas.
At the moment it is getting boring and we just seem to be going around in circles.

I just love it when the boys hit each other over the head with their bum bags. It's so much more acceptable than sack splitting - although I'm sure that isn't out of the equation right now.

This is sooooooo funny! Keep it up, lads! Willy wave! We love it!

:)

I bet the Leeds lad has a small willy, go on tell me I'm right. :icon_bigg

Best thing to do is leave this topic a month and see how things pan out. I know where we will be and I know you have other ideas.
At the moment it is getting boring and we just seem to be going around in circles.

You're right but this is the third time you have said so, so please, this time feck off.

strangely enough its not going around in circles, you are saying one thing and then using the same logic to disprove other peoples' opinions, which is quite odd. I imagine you will be tucking Mr Beckford into bed in a months time as you obviously have a special relationship with the chap

Gary Lineker is from Leicester, did you know that? And Danny Lambert.
My Dad won a bare knuckle fight against a traveller, how many travellers has your Dad beaten eh?

point 1 - you are getting bored - we are laughing at you.

point 2 - you may well be better than us - who knows just yet.

point 3 - you have come on here to preach to us and it hasn't gone your way.

point 4 - go to bed and forget about it. night.

Both Beckford and Fryatt have had 1 decent season of goalscoring in this league. At present they are pretty much on an even keel. Who will win this league? Well I know who my money is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58