step

Concider

The tactics
Player selection
Players bought
Players playing out of position
Motivational skills
and most importantly this seasons results

Then let us know. If we do not get relegated and ollie lasts until this time next season. where do you think we will be.

Relegation? I think so

I can't answer the poll because I don't know what division we will be in.

If we stay up i can see ollie bring a few players in the summer, if we can win the next 2 end the season on a high i think there players will have alot of work to do in the summer and will finally be some consistantcy in the team and club.

Players will leave but most will stay if we obtain our league status, the most important is giving ollie pre-season to sort his team out and make sure he has the right mentally and the players also have the right attidtude for next season

I think we will b in an automatic promotion postion and will eventually make it through to the champions league semi final and then lose out on penalties to TNS if any1 wud like to take me up on a bet il gladly take ur money

Players will leave but most will stay if we obtain our league status...

I don't think our league status is in any doubt, it's the division within the league that we'll be playing in that is uncertain.

If we get relegated then around the play-offs in third tier. If we stay up then low mid-table, a few points better off than now.

I think we will b in an automatic promotion postion and will eventually make it through to the champions league semi final and then lose out on penalties to TNS if any1 wud like to take me up on a bet il gladly take ur money

wen u say eventually, how long wil u b givin uz 2 get 2 da champions league semi final?

need 2 no 4 dis bet u r offrin

we will be millionaires rodney.

If Holloway has gone you will have the some people moaning that (Insert Managers name) should be sacked because we havent improved in 12 months and its the same shower of shite and we need a new manager, the club is to 'Big' for them, blah, blah, blah.

If Holloway stays I would say mid table

If Holloway has gone you will have the some people moaning that (Insert Managers name) should be sacked because we havent improved in 12 months and its the same shower of shite and we need a new manager, the club is to 'Big' for them, blah, blah, blah.

That long?

If we haven't improved in 12 months it's highly likely that we will be relegated - I doubt if this league will be this shite again

If Ollie stays until this time next season I would like to think we will be in the top 5 or 6. Unfortunately I think we would be bottom half and securing our division status around this time again. Cue the hilarious comment from Ollie "I'm as happy as a badger shitting in the woods!!" then to add "This isn't even my team yet. You wait and see where we are next season. We WILL win the FA Cup!!" Blah blah blah.

I hope I'm proved wrong as he seems a likeable guy. Just out of his depth.

. Just out of his depth.

Says it all. Likeable man - but won't be able to cut it at the level to which we would hope to aspire.

The scenario of him being around this time next season is somewhat unlikely tho'. If we get relegated - he would probably get the chop; if we just survive, he should get the chop anyway.....if he's still around and we are still in the fizzy next season, i would guess that even his fan club here will be changing their tune by about october.

I've gone for playoffs, I think we are starting to play some very good football and if we can get even one striker over the summer who can score (or even just play Hume up front) I think we will score a lot more next season. Keep our tight defence and we should do a lot better.

I've gone for playoffs, I think we are starting to play some very good football and if we can get even one striker over the summer who can score (or even just play Hume up front) I think we will score a lot more next season. Keep our tight defence and we should do a lot better.

:030: :101:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670