• relegation

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

Re: This Time Next Year .....

There are enough threads kicking about elsewhere rather than starting this type of Mystic Meg style wishy washy debate.

Why is youre user name in capitals it looks pathetic? And this isnt a mystc meg debate its a leicester debate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen

Why is youre user name in capitals it looks pathetic? And this isnt a mystc meg debate its a leicester debate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:icon_conf

PONTUS KAAMARK

Why is youre user name in capitals it looks pathetic? And this isnt a mystc meg debate its a leicester debate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha ha, top stuff. Whats wrong does no one like your thread?Run along Tom dont you have home work to do?

tom stafford

:icon_wink
Ha ha ha, top stuff. Whats wrong does no one like your thread?Run along Tom dont you have home work to do?

What you on about im 27 :018: And yes i was gutted knowone likes my thread so i got mardy sorry people this thread meant alot to me :icon_sad: Sorry Pontus for offending you and anyone else who was offended i apologise i really really do :icon_wink

Steven

It is not possible to see into the future so don't try. The best that one can do is influence the present to match your long term aims. :icon_wink

Redditch Fox

It is not possible to see into the future so don't try. The best that one can do is influence the present to match your long term aims. :icon_wink

Thanks Steven - I'm copying that onto my white board.

spionfox

:icon_wink

What you on about im 27 :018: And yes i was gutted knowone likes my thread so i got mardy sorry people this thread meant alot to me :icon_sad: Sorry Pontus for offending you and anyone else who was offended i apologise i really really do :icon_wink

We all have threads that mean a lot to us Tom. The three word story one tugs at my heart strings. I understand your suffering my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669