• Bottom half

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • relegation

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You suggest he talks nonsense but then point out that he was right in saying Plymouth would sell there best players, therefore contradicting yourself.

Highland pointed out that some people believe Holloway can do no wrong, unfortunately the same amount of people believe Holloway can do no right. :icon_wink

Given that he says so much, it's not exactly astonishing that he gets the odd bit right.

As you say - there are people who think Holloway can do no wrong. I don't think this is for football-led reasons but is because they enjoy his quirky character.

As far as I am concerned his results at Leicester are abysmal. We all hope that we get away with it this season, but I think that it would be a massive misjudgement to let him carry on.

This is only an opinion. He might produce fantastic results neext season - but I believe that to be unlikely.

Leave it out now Reddich, it's getting boring.

The poll quite clearly states that we will finish in the play offs next season, so therefore you argument has no substance.

You my friend, are guilty of looking at the on the field performances, the tactical decisions, the team selection, the league position we find ourselves in etc etc to gain and form your opinions.

Get yourself a life, and read his column or his book FFS :icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:

The poll quite clearly states that we will finish in the play offs next season, so therefore you argument has no substance.

You my friend, are guilty of looking at the on the field performances, the tactical decisions, the team selection, the league position we find ourselves in etc etc to gain and form your opinions.

Hilarious Melton! :081::081:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey, I didn't think so, I attempted a light hearted jovial post in the form of sarcasm. But I thank you for the compliment.

He didn't say that Melton. Steven edited the post..... he called you a cnut

Last edited:
As you say - there are people who think Holloway can do no wrong. I don't think this is for football-led reasons but is because they enjoy his quirky character.

Whilst this is probably true in part, the same could be said of people who think he can do no right. It seems that he is disliked for his personality rather than his management ability.

I accept that he hasn't been all that good so far with us, but he's been here half a season, and I don't think that's enough time to come to an informed judgement. Especially as he took over a team with such lumiaries as Carl Cort and Shaun Newton in it.

To say that he has always been a rubbish manager is just a ridiculous thing to say.

Whilst this is probably true in part, the same could be said of people who think he can do no right. It seems that he is disliked for his personality rather than his management ability.

I accept that he hasn't been all that good so far with us, but he's been here half a season, and I don't think that's enough time to come to an informed judgement. Especially as he took over a team with such lumiaries as Carl Cort and Shaun Newton in it.

To say that he has always been a rubbish manager is just a ridiculous thing to say.

:038::038:

Thanks Melton - I am now enlightened.

I can now see that Willow's football judgement is excellent. Not only is Holloway (who I foolishly thought of as a crap manager who is lucky to lead us to about 1 win in 4 matches and to the brink of relegation to join the Cheltenhams) really the new Bill Shankley - but I failed to see that we also have one of the literary giants of the modern age amongst us.

Thanks Melton - I am now enlightened.

I can now see that Willow's football judgement is excellent. Not only is Holloway (who I foolishly thought of as a crap manager who is lucky to lead us to about 1 win in 4 matches and to the brink of relegation to join the Cheltenhams) really the new Bill Shankley - but I failed to see that we also have one of the literary giants of the modern age amongst us.
Good, now take your shoes off and ask Ollie to do the same.

Competing with MK Dons, Northampton and Millwall for the last play off spot.

This Time Next Year .....

Where do you think we will be this time next year? Personally i think we will be just outside the play offs in league 1 with Iain Dowie as manager :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669