Tigana or Royle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither possibility gives me much hope, but having said that I feel either would be a better choice than some names that have been spread about just recently.

If either of them brings promotion though, I will also worship the ground they walk on and have MM's children.

My worry is that in 6 weeks or so will we be doing all this again?

Why don't we change the name of the club to "Managerless Leicester City Nil" to make it easier for the commentators.

Sorry, In a bad mood today..

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From MM's favourite rag too.

The Mirror seem to get everything about us spot on!! :038::icon_lol:

Tiggs is the one for me no contest.It is the best name that we have been linked with.

He would bring attractive and fluent football back to the Walkers and has the best credentials out of all the other rumoured names.

Come on MM make the decision that we all want and let Tiggs lead us too glory..

Jean Tiganas Blue Army.

:038::038::038::038::038:

The wonderful thing about Tiggers....

Tiggs is the one for me no contest.It is the best name that we have been linked with.

He would bring attractive and fluent football back to the Walkers and has the best credentials out of all the other rumoured names.

Come on MM make the decision that we all want and let Tiggs lead us too glory..
Jean Tiganas Blue Army.

:038::038::038::038::038:

It might not be Milans decision to make Tigana might say no although lets hope not

Let's start it already:

JEAN TIGANA'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!

It might not be Milans decision to make Tigana might say no although lets hope not

Tigana will want money available for players.And im not talking a couple of mill for DJ.

So we could yet end up with Royle. Still better than Cotterill.

Tigana will want money available for players.And im not talking a couple of mill for DJ.

So we could yet end up with Royle. Still better than Cotterill, or that cnut Megson

At last Biff, your getting the message !! :038:

Gotta be Tigana. The man is also bound to have loads of contacts (good mates with Wenger), which can only be a good thing.

The appointment of Tigana could banish all the years of torment. The memories of Rob Kelly, Craig Levein, Martin Allen, Gary Megson, and Peter Taylor could be pushed under carpet and forgotten as if it never happened

Feck me.

consty, homer and me are all in total agreement about something.

Before today, I considered that to be impossible. Has the world changed forever?

Our very own 9/11.

What's that? Jean Tigana is actually Osama Bin Laden. Feckinell... I think I will call the FBI and claim the reward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669