Tigana or Royle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we?What players have we let go who have gone on to become top notch players.I fear that those players weren't as good as we thought we were in the first place.Could it possibly be they weren't as good as we thought they were?:102:

Joey?

oh, no sorry, that the other way round:icon_redf

Can someone tell me what it says I seem to be having trouble getting onto foxestalk at the min.
Being as you haven't included a question mark or the word "please", I presume it's an order.

I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to help :icon_wink

n'importe qui parlent français :102:

I have no idea whether you can spell correctly in French nor do I have any idea what you've posted, but I would be delighted with the Tigger as City manager.

French makes me very nervous however*, I take it the Tigger can speak English???

F*ck me I hope so, I really couldn't handle post match interviews being translated from French.

* Not at all racist Steven before you infract me for being honest, I have a phobia about the French language, although I'd be quite happy to eat horse steaks.

Can someone tell me what it says I seem to be having trouble getting onto foxestalk at the min.

You must have a very intelligent PC, are you running Linux by any chance?

Welcome to TB by the way, nu posters r alwayz welcum.

You must have a very intelligent PC, are you running Linux by any chance?

Welcome to TB by the way, nu posters r alwayz welcum.

Spelchek not wirking proply Macky, it dint pik up the obveus erra in the ferst wird. :tumbleweed:

Good moaning

0903allo.jpg

He's the best Manager in the world H, everybody knows that.

Cue the "but he's the best we can get" posts.

I'm open minded on him, I don't know enough about him TBH.

or alternatively - "but he's the best we CAN'T get" posts.

He did an ok plus job at Fulham and probably a class or two up from the Royles and the Reids...but my guess is that there is little or no chance of him wanting to come to Leicester and the same chance as Milan shelling out the money needed to hire him and fuel the acquisitions he would want to make.

I think we are going to get someone somewhat less exotic than Tigana.

Aye, like the geezer from Scunthorpe no doubt.

That's nearer our mark - or some such other ambitious small club manager - or as we have said before, the desperate long term unemployed.

I was waiting for the 'big name' foreign boss to be thrown into the hat - as a diversion to be gobbled up by the naive.

Just because Tigana and Milan are no doubt long standing contacts and Tigana is happy to have lunch or dinner with Milan - doesn't convince me that he is a serious candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669