Time to laugh at Leeds again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly is. I must ring my Leeds supporting mate tomorrow

It’s that time again ….

:043::043::043:
And that after I got a notification that Leeds had gone one-up. I suppose VAR put paid to that one.

I make no apology for posting this for a second time. Because why would I ? It's funny as ****.

Wonder what they'll rename it when they sack him & they're back in the championship ?

Trinity_centre.jpeg

They are very brave and deserve to win the league because how brave they are, particularly when playing in such a brave way.

They are very brave and deserve to win the league because how brave they are, particularly when playing in such a brave way.
Indeed.

Puzzles me though how other teams that can't defend worth a **** are just shit, rather than "brave".

Strange.

Must be because they're managed by a genius. A genius who's never won anything of note outside Argentina. But a genius just the same apparently.

It's all a bit beyond me if I'm honest.

Despite being the bravest team in the world and achieving the incredible feat of bobbing around midtable before slumping towards the inevitable sacking of their remarkable trophyless manager, the level of arrogance of their fans still isn’t justified.

They're fun to watch, and after twenty years of them trying, he's the one who got them back in the EPL. Unless you're a big club (*or spurs), what more can you ask for?

He's a ****ing magician

So brave

I was speaking to a Leeds fan yesterday. I asked if he was a little worried and he was in complete denial. Bielsa cannot do anything wrong in their eyes.

Meanwhile, their fans are being reported for racially abusing Arsenal subs whilst the heroes ship goals.

It's like they're in a different universe isn't it.

I was speaking to a Leeds fan yesterday. I asked if he was a little worried and he was in complete denial. Bielsa cannot do anything wrong in their eyes.

Meanwhile, their fans are being reported for racially abusing Arsenal subs whilst the heroes ship goals.

It's like they're in a different universe isn't it.
Ever been to Leeds? it IS a different universe.

Last time I was there i drank in a pub called The Three Legs. I didn't want to ask.

Round the corner was...a Wetherspoons NIGHTCLUB. It had a queue. A queue for a ****ing Wetherspoons. when we got to the door there were 2 bouncers stood on either side of a pool of blood. Fresh.

I asked what the **** happened.

One of them said " it's friday "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472