Time to laugh at Leeds again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a weird one isn't it, there are very few teams that will really care about the league cup this season, so you'd think it's the perfect year to go for it. Buuuut - Europa League. Hmm.

Be funny if they lost to Fulham and Sheff Utd in the next couple of games,

Can we have another go

**** me, they’re total shite

:043::043::043:

Bielsa and his Leeds side are so exciting though. 4 goals so far in this game

I'm coming to the view that any manager that loses to Leeds should instantly be sacked.

30 goals (so far) conceded in 14 matches. They are wide open all the time. The most naive team I've seen for many, many years.

I'm coming to the view that any manager that loses to Leeds should instantly be sacked.

30 goals (so far) conceded in 14 matches. They are wide open all the time. The most naive team I've seen for many, many years.

They're also pretty shit at attacking.

Yet still Tyler and Neville bang on how great they have been and how courageous they have been.

I didn't realise that courage is a synonym for shite.

Perfect example of the chattering media age. If you took notice of it you'd think Bielsa was some sort of immortal maverick genius.

He's a ****ing no-mark who's won precisely **** all outside of Argentina (other than last season's Championship. But nobody counts that as winning something)

But he says weird stuff sometimes so clearly he's a genius.

Still...all of that is still enough to get a street named after you in Leeds.

What a desperate shithole.Marcelo_Bielsa_Way.jpg

Thank GOD other people see the same as I do. People banging on about how amazing Leeds are must be watching something different. They play like a 7 year old on a football game, shooting badly from all over the place and defending like they’re all playing one of those “where’s the ball” puzzles (spoiler alert lads : in your net)
And the spaffing over Bamford is puzzling as well. He gets loads of chances. His conversion rate is a crock of shit but the pundits are all creaming themselves because it’s the mighty Leeds.
**** em, they don’t mean anything in the modern era and they were bastards when they were winning things.

Leeds get a lot of credit for being brave, but people are starting to see their philosophy for what it is... Reckless!

Without a bit of pragmatism they'll be at risk of slipping towards relegation.

Won't that be a massive ****ing shame?

& they've missed out now on being able to bring Allardyce in.

Pity.

Fat Sam in for Bielsa to try to save Leeds would have been a joyful thing to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263