Time to laugh at Leeds again

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I liked it on TalkSqualk when the commentator said that there was no better atmosphere than at Elland Road in games like this. That was when they were 2-up on aggregate.

Ha!

Lako42

I liked it on TalkSqualk when the commentator said that there was no better atmosphere than at Elland Road in games like this. That was when they were 2-up on aggregate.

Ha!
I bet the unimaginative **** says the same about Anfield etc etc

give_us_a_wave

I've enjoyed this season.

Looking forward to next year now. Should be good again. I wonder what they'll come up with?

This season's ending was a bit predictable I thought, despite the attempt to fool us with the whole "looks as if we'll get automatic promotion" red herring. Wasn't realistic to me but hey, you have to have sympathy for the writers I suppose given how little they get to work with.

**** Game of Thrones when you've got this.

Having said that though, some murder, rape & incest might be the way to go with the Leeds show. Or maybe they'll bring back some racism in a sort of 70s/80s homage?

Can't wait to see what happens.

give_us_a_wave

You mean early 2000s, yes?
That was just tribute racism.

The 21st century so far has basically been just a rehash of stuff that was around in the latter half of the 20th as everyone has run out of ideas. Probably started in the 90s actually.

Old fashioned, full-on, don't-give-a-****-no-attempt-to-hide-it racism of the 70s/80s is what I'm talking about.

Monkey noises,banana throwing,the automatic booing of every black player when red out over the tannoy (or more monkey noises) the particularly foul "lick my boots" chant I'm sure we all wish we didn't remember.

That kind of shite.

Chelsea, West ham & Millwall were the recruitment centres for the NF/BM/BNP back then in the South. In the North it was definitely Leeds. Midlands mostly the Brummagem clubs.

That photo of Farage with Martin Webster that's been doing the rounds is a prime example. Farage uses shorthand to suggest racism to those with open ears. Webster & his cronies were open about wanting mass repatriation (of virtually everyone)

I got within 10 feet of the fat Brummie kunt once, with a pickaxe handle, before 3 coppers dragged me to the ground. The black maria trip out of Ladywood afterwards is one of my less pleasant youthful memories.

LCFC Twitter

1. Enter now! 🛡️

2. 🔹 Scunthorpe 🔹 Cambridge 🔹 Stoke/Rotherham

3. "I’m so proud of Leicester City for playing a leading role in helping to get children from the area fit and healthy." 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

4. "Without doubt, there is a real air of positivity and expectation for the future." 🦊

5. “Chairmen, legends, players, staff and supporters – it’s about a family. We’ll remember all of them.” - The Birch 💙

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52