Time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving on, but its not in the direction of the ticket office. I do not have any passion for this club anymore, it has been ripped out of me and thrown on the floor.
I cannot bring myself to go to another game with that twat in charge, I can think of better ways to spend my cash.

You will remember that I said some of that a year ago when I decided not to renew. It was not only my passion for the club that had seriously waned, but for the whole of the game - and that was before we had ever come into contact with Ian Holloway.

Oddly the news that MM has decided to get off the roundabout of constantly changing managers has made me consider buying a ST ticket again. I probably won't - but that will be because the last year has taught me that it's nice not to be tied to the 'demands' that a seaon ticket brings and yes, there are other (better?) ways of spending (not so much) of my cash.

I don't particully want IH to remain as manager but if he is still here next season i'll back him.

They'll be alot of changes on and off the field before the season starts i'm sure of that too.

You will remember that I said some of that a year ago when I decided not to renew. It was not only my passion for the club that had seriously waned, but for the whole of the game - and that was before we had ever come into contact with Ian Holloway.

Oddly the news that MM has decided to get off the roundabout of constantly changing managers has made me consider buying a ST ticket again. I probably won't - but that will be because the last year has taught me that it's nice not to be tied to the 'demands' that a seaon ticket brings and yes, there are other (better?) ways of spending (not so much) of my cash.

Sat in a small cafe in Piazza Castello drinking espresso watching the world go by.

I came to the conclusion quite a while ago that we had a muppet in charge of the team, now it appears that we have an even bigger one running the club.

Perhaps Dumb and Dumber would be a better description of the two of them.

Time to look at Plymouth players again, we will need a centre back as Kis is out for a while and still need a left winger!

Last edited:
Time to look at Plymough players again, we will need a centre back as Kis is out for a while

I strongly suspect that we will need a whole back four - although we now obviously have Worley and I would assume the carrot-cruncher will be on the phone to Crapham as we speak

Why you think any Plymouth players would wish to come here shall remain a mystery.....

Last edited:
Mandaric on SSN now,says IH position is under review.Didn't hear all of it but I think he was asked if his Manager position is safe or something and he didn't say it was safe just 'under review'

Last edited:
Mandaric on SSN now,says IH position is under review.Didn't hear all of it but I think he was asked if his Manager position is safe or something and he didn't say it was safe just 'under review'

Lovin' it

What a feckin' shower :icon_roll

He says he cannot publically back Ian Holloway.Going to be on again in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675