Confirmed Transfer Timothy Castagne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ it’s going to be another Inneyatchoo again isn’t it?

A signing! How exciting!

Still not convinced he's our Chilwell replacement. I suspect he's a squad player but will end up at left back if we don't manage to get Lewis or Tagliafico.

I think it's a good signing on paper though. We needed more cover in several positions, particularly with Europe and our current defensive injuries, and we probably couldn't afford to recruit separately for all of them.

Also has played with Tielemans and Praet, which we knew, but I'd missed the Ndidi connection too. Should help him settle more quickly hopefully.
A £22m squad player, at Leicester, imagine that. Christ.

A £22m squad player, at Leicester, imagine that. Christ.

We signed a non squad player for more a few years ago.

In fact that's not true, we signed him to be a squad player all over Europe at our expense.

We signed a non squad player for more a few years ago.

In fact that's not true, we signed him to be a squad player all over Europe at our expense.
Yeah but I don’t think that was the intention, just…

Actually isn’t squad a weird word? It’s like squid but with an A. Squad. Squad.

squad

s q u a d

See, no longer a word, it’s just a sound now. Is it backwards or upside down or what?

Anyway. Point I was making was I don’t think we’ve forked out that much for a backup defender, surely the intention is to use him in the first team.

Yeah but I don’t think that was the intention, just…

Actually isn’t squad a weird word? It’s like squid but with an A. Squad. Squad.

squad

s q u a d

See, no longer a word, it’s just a sound now. Is it backwards or upside down or what?

Anyway. Point I was making was I don’t think we’ve forked out that much for a backup defender, surely the intention is to use him in the first team.
Squandered money on a squad player?

I think we've just got the Soyuncu to Ricardo's Maguire with this signing people like Rob Tanner keep stressing we've been looking at him for over a year, I hope I'm wrong as I want to keep Ricardo until he retires but this seems like future proofing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757