To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the right at any time. I would say that LCFC has a greater right to stop you than you have to go. You can't even enter the ground with your own bottle (glass) of coke can you? and it certainly isn't a crime to own a glass bottle of coke. If you had the money for a ferrari you couldn't take it in with you could you.
OK, I'm getting to grips with what you are saying now.

Are you talking about non conformists/free spirits/the French etc who think it is their god given right to wander anywhere in the world without following the guidelines that have been laid down for the law abiders to follow. ie, buy tickets, behave themselves, not throw bottles etc?

I am personally thinking from a law abiders view. Somebody who realises that he has the right to go to a football match, but must abide by the policies set out before him.

OK, I'm getting to grips with what you are saying now.

Are you talking about non conformists/free spirits/the French etc who think it is their god given right to wander anywhere in the world without following the guidelines that have been laid down for the law abiders to follow. ie, buy tickets, behave themselves, not throw bottles etc?

I am personally thinking from a law abiders view. Somebody who realises that he has the right to go to a football match, but must abide by the policies set out before him.

Numpty :038:

This is it though geeez. I'd rather take my child to a football match with a lively atmosphere, a bit of edge and the miniscule chance of getting blinded by a plastic bottle (??!!) than an atmosphere similar to what we have at the Walkers. I grew up seeing far worse things/being far more 'at risk' at away games than a few geezers splashing a bit of beer about and I'm sure many of you did too. So, how come you've suddenly decided you need to wrap your kids up in cotton wool. People seem to think they're children are pathetic, weak little things that need to be completely shielded from everything.

Personal opinion.

some people talk bollocks on here but this takes the biscuit, I take my two sons with me home and away, I even take them to volatile matches in Italy which can far far worse than what happens here. I fully expect them to be exposed to bad language, I cannot avoid that and TBH that does not really bother me, I also expect them to be exposed to the mindless antics of some of our fans. This is part and parcel of going to a football match. I also know that there is aggro if you want it, and I know how to avoid it.

At Stoke when the trouble started to get out of hand I sent my sons up to the seats. It was for their safety, but why should I have to do this because of the moronic behaviour from my own fans?

As for Lingo saying he has seen worse, I don't doubt it. I remember seeing someone have their face ripped open with a stanley knife, another having a scaffold pole smashed across their back and the worst, seeing ammonia used. That stuff should be kept well away from the grounds, if it still goes on.

Do you giggle when you hear the words "number ones"?
giggle.gif

If you try to get into a football match without buying a ticket, you will be breaking the law and have that right removed.
I can name at least 11 spectators who have been going to your games without buying tickets. Should I pass their names on to the authorities?:icon_wink

I can name at least 11 spectators who have been going to your games without buying tickets. Should I pass their names on to the authorities?:icon_wink

Rhydal - I know that you're Welsh, so why are you trying to pretend that you're a Liverpudlian?

Just speculating where your comment came from?

Well, Liverpudlian think they are great comedians. You clearly think you are too.

Well, Liverpudlian think they are great comedians. You clearly think you are too.
Ah I get it now. Humour bypass still in place. Apologies, I've been through this so many times with Cardiff that I'm a bit blaze about the whole going down thing. You see I've never experienced it from the point of view of a big club before. Bigger they are the harder they fall I suppose.
I'll give it a fortnight for the grief stage to pass before you're all back to normal and looking forward instead of festering in your own self pity. Might see you all again in 2009 unless we make the Prem. Nos Da.

If this doesn't put a smile on your face then nothing will.

[youtube]GbjqBi_VwbA[/youtube]

no it didn't make me smile, I knocked it off after 40 seconds.

Last edited:

Nope.
It did make a little bit of sick appear in the back of my throat though.

What is the Ayatollah and why?

It was OK - bit half-hearted and 30 years out of date and made me smile sympathetically because of that.

Won't it be a bit of a bummer going down and being thrashed by the Jacks in their shiny new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00