To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not calling you a lier at all but i cant imagine him doing that i imagine he was protecting himself therefore he wasnt doind much wrong:038:
WTF!!!!!!!

He was one of the ringleaders, you gullible bloody nutcase!!! Why do you think he was wearing goggles and swimming hat????

I couldnt get a ticket for Stoke but i bet he was sticking up for himself

I'm confused Tom. You obviously haven't read this thread and are unaware of his disgraceful behavior, so what made you post about your hero worship of him on this particular thread? A thread about morons like him.

WTF!!!!!!!

He was one of the ringleaders, you gullible bloody nutcase!!! Why do you think he was wearing goggles and swimming hat????

Dressed up for the last away games? I wasnt there but i just cant believe this he is a top bloke like he would do this and Melton im not calling you a lier i think there is more to it than you think he must of been provoked

WTF!!!!!!!

it was raining quite heavily before the match

I'm confused Tom. You obviously haven't read this thread and are unaware of his disgraceful behavior, so what made you post about your hero worship of him on this particular thread? A thread about morons like him.

Dont know really just saw Jobber on the news so thought i would tell everyone sorry mate

WTF!!!!!!!

He must be psychic as well as psychotic, and hideously fat of course.

Im not calling you a lier at all but i cant imagine him doing that i imagine he was protecting himself therefore he wasnt doind much wrong:038:

Well I hate to shatter you illusions but unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong on this one, and, like you said, you weren't there. I, on the other hand, was and I know what I saw.

Last edited:
Could Tom be a teenager by any chance?

I must be poor folk then. The answer is not segregation that really solves very little and costs a lot more. you don't really think that Rugby fans/Basketball fans/voleyball fans/cricket fans etc... are just better people due to their sport do you?

Never had the situation on a nice summer's day down Grace Road when Warwickshire visit then? There has been some awful rumbles between City fans and Cov/Brum fans. I suspect you haven't seen the violence between Red Star and Partizan fans in the Belgrade derby during Basketball. Or any other Eastern European derby which involves sport - handball, volleyball, Speedway, Ice Hockey.

I find at this club the support is completely sit. Some are not fans of standing, whereas some are. Everyone has a different opinion on how to support a club. It's clear to see the diversity between the two forums, but that's what football is about.

I disagree that the support is split. There is mostly probably two extremes who incredibly vocal about their position. But there is guys like myself who can embrace atmosphere, add to it but I don't need some kind of pysche or approach to it. It just comes natural. I follow my team and I appreciate effort but I am not going to sing songs with little point to them. Just us 'silent' majority don't feel the need to be vocal about it here or in the media.

These supposed (I use that word because I wasn't there myself) scenes just appear idiotic behaviour. I wouldn't connected them with hooliganism or football violence. Just utter idiotic behaviour. It's behaviour you don't expect in society full stop - even within a excuse of football and it's connection to violence. If some twat did it in a pub, you'd knock ten lumps of shit out em.

Goes all the games and playes the drum better than you :icon_sad:

On the contrary, he has no idea how to play a drum. Ask him about the lesson he was given when he dared to take the ****ing thing into the Kop.

Wrong!!

Dressed up for the last away games? I wasnt there but i just cant believe this he is a top bloke like he would do this and Melton im not calling you a lier i think there is more to it than you think he must of been provoked

Wrong!!

Hate to shatter your illusions but please believe the people that were there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669