To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a consequence of which I fell arse over tit. I couldn't believe how poorly stewarded/policed the concourse was.
One guy next to me was throwing beer all over the place, including over the heads of some kids. The stewards went and spoke to him and he threatened to kick their heads in and was very, VERY aggressive. Hard bastard though, I reckon he might even have threatened that woman even if he was alone!!!

At this point he Stewards said to BG that they were too aggressive, too many of them, and they had to get out for their own safety and that the rozzers were on their way. The rozzers never turned up!!!

They never cared about our safety, or that of the small children whose parents were too stupid to send them away!!!!

One guy next to me was throwing beer all over the place, including over the heads of some kids. The stewards went and spoke to him and he threatened to kick their heads in and was very, VERY aggressive. Hard bastard though, I reckon he might even have threatened that woman even if he was alone!!!

At this point he Stewards said to BG that they were too aggressive, too many of them, and they had to get out for their own safety and that the rozzers were on their way. The rozzers never turned up!!!

They never cared about our safety, or that of the small children whose parents were too stupid to send them away!!!!

But they did threaten to throw me out because my bottle of beer had crossed the white line. I didn't realise that was such a bad offence compared to throwing the bottle at someone. I should have threatened to kick her head, maybe she would have let me take my bottle 12" over the line to drink it in peace.

As Melton said the filth never turned up, to busy writing parking tickets out.

What is the Ayatollah and why?
The Ayatollah is the head slapping motion copied from the funeral scenes of the Ayatollah Khomeini......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ayatollah_(football_celebration)

Back in the dark division 3/4 days in the early 90s, a group of City fans would dress as arabs and run on the pitch beating themselves in despair. Caught on and is now a rallying cry much the same as the shoe thing you've got going.

My mate who comes to a few of the home games, and is a Chelski fan, still giggles to himself every time the fans sing "Gypos, Do the Ayatollah" to the away contingent.

Last edited:
Won't it be a bit of a bummer going down ?
Not thinking about next seasons games yet. Got a non-paint Cup to concentrate on. :icon_wink
and being thrashed by the Jacks in their shiny new stadium?
And this time next year we'll have a bigger, better and shinier new stadium than theirs. You're now dreaming of playing in either of them.:045:

The Ayatollah is the head slapping motion copied from the funeral scenes of the Ayatollah Khomeini......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ayatollah_(football_celebration)

Back in the dark division 3/4 days in the early 90s, a group of City fans would dress as arabs and run on the pitch beating themselves in despair. Caught on and is now a rallying cry much the same as the shoe thing you've got going.

My mate who comes to a few of the home games, and is a Chelski fan, still giggles to himself every time the fans sing "Gypos, Do the Ayatollah" to the away contingent.

never knew this was so popular in Wales.

Its the biggest pile of shite i have seen anyone do.

I worry for the future if impressionable youngsters are looking up to these guys as opposed to us relatively well behaved and honest folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669