Today's The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Today is the day our managed is supposly annouced. Feel free to air comments, break news and moan on this thread.

Holloway has no place at the club.
Newell you have.
Kelly I dont mind you either.
Allen wouldnt be bad either.

Mr.Davies you know whats right for the club.

this could be the day rn fox shows us that great arse at woolies, could someone please post a photo, being in oz i'll be unable to attend:icon_lol:

Jim Smith has just said on SSN that he's not joining QPR or Derby but he will be back in the game very soon...

Could we be bringing him in to help Rob for the rest of the season? Doesn't sound too scary to me

Last edited:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
doesnt sound too scary to me either emc

What you'd want Jim Smith here ? FFS No.He'll be going to Walsall....hopefully.

EMC Fox said:
Jim Smith has just said on SSN that he's not joining QPR or Derby but he will be back in the game very soon...

Could we be bringing him in to help Rob for the rest of the season? Doesn't sound too scary to me

Bloody good idea that.

Jim McCahill did hint at the idea of bringing in someone more expreinced to help RK until the end of the season.

Nathan said:
Jim McCahill did hint at the idea of bringing in someone more expreinced to help RK until the end of the season.

Well I think we could do a lot worse.. If Jim (or someone similar) can take the manager's administrivia away from RK and let him concentrate on continuing the start he's made, it's all good for me.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
What you'd want Jim Smith here ? FFS No.He'll be going to Walsall....hopefully.

id rather he came here and helped kelly than holloway thank you very much :icon_bigg

Press Conference.... at QPR this afternoon so that will tell us if Holloway is sacked or staying.. if he gets sacked then its time to start worrying!!

EMC Fox said:

Jim Smith is trying to buy Oxford United at the moment

Last edited:
EMC Fox said:
Well I think we could do a lot worse.. If Jim (or someone similar) can take the manager's administrivia away from RK and let him concentrate on continuing the start he's made, it's all good for me.
it wouldn't be the worst option thats for sure.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
id rather he came here and helped kelly than holloway thank you very much :icon_bigg

No time for fecking about with getting someone into hold Kelly's hand and deal with those nasty agents.We need to sort it out and get a proper Management team in and get contracts etc sorted out and map out a future...IMO.

highland fox said:
No time for fecking about with getting someone into hold Kelly's hand and deal with those nasty agents.We need to sort it out and get a proper Management team in and get contracts etc sorted out and map out a future...IMO.

:038: :038: :038: :038:

highland fox said:

Yes but what if we can't get who we NEED before the summer? Are you suggesting we compromise?

Holloway has been put on gardening leave by QPR.. Did you hear? :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670