Toon and Fulham trail Kisnorbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Kisnorbo Linked Out Again

Fulham & Newcastle are showing an interest according to Fans FC, I would hope that the one thing MM's investment will bring is security for our better prospects.

I think the point is not to expect too much people. Let's hope we can hold on to the good players and bring in a couple of quality signings in January and in general keep pushing the youth through.

Re: Kisnorbo Linked Out Again

Good post Alex, he would definatley be gone in January without Mandaric. The FT told us so :)

Last edited:
from BBC Football page - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm

Fulham and Newcastle both watched Leicester's Australian defender Patrick Kisnorbo in action for his country against Ghana last week. (Times)

To be honest, with the takeover looking as if it will go ahead, I would say that PK is better off staying here. The only reason I can see him leaving is for the bright lights of London and not for footballing reasons, Fulham an average Premiership team whos innings in the prem will be up before too long. If Newcastle were mentioned in the summer then I could understnad him wanting to go there, but currently they are at a shambles and would not be a step forward for him. I think he will be better off trying to really establish himself here and try and get in the Prem with us and then go on from there.

Re: Kisnorbo Linked Out Again

Good post Alex, he would definatley be gone in January with Mandaric. The FT told us so :)

Will they be going anywhere nice together?;)

Does anybody know how long he has left on his contract?

I actually think Kisnorbo is one of our most prized assets and we must do all we can to keep him. Anything below £5 million and they can pee off.

Or 10 million for that mistake-prone donkey that they would struggle to get 2 mill for now, Bramble!!!

Is that Canadian Dollers your talking about there mate?? Because Bramble cost the same as what we wasted on Ade Akin-really bad-buy!! £5mill!!

I don't think that I would be too unhappy if they sold him for over 5 million. He has quite good backup in McAuley and on top of that the one think that RK is very good at is finding defensive players! Would especially be good with a sell on clause.

I don't think that I would be too unhappy if they sold him for over 5 million. He has quite good backup in McAuley and on top of that the one think that RK is very good at is finding defensive players! Would especially be good with a sell on clause.

we wont get 2 million for him never mind 5.

lol I think that in Newcastle's position when they are really deperate for a steady centre back who doesn't make at least 2 or 3 mistakes per match, they maybe willing to part with a fair amount of money!!

Last edited:
lol I think that in Newcastle's position when they are really deperate for a steady centre back who doesn't make at least 2 or 3 mistakes per match, they maybe willing to part with a fair amount of money!!

Me too, we know they are in sh*t street and they know they are in sh*t street. They are desperate for a decent central defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669