Toon and Fulham trail Kisnorbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

Johnson is an average striker for England gets load of caps. Paddy can only manage one for the Aussies...so it says about his quality at a higher level.

You will probably find that he would have more if it wasn't for the fact that he turned them down to stay here and fight off relegation last season!!

PK has become a huge player for this club since moving to the back and deserves all the credit for turning it round when he had looked like Junior Lewis in midfield and had most of the crowd on his back.
On current worth I agree with Hazz (but then if AJ is only an average player and you think PK is say half the player of AJ then 4 million it is as AJ went for 8!!) hopefully we will not need the money so desperatly in a couple of weeks so it should not be an issue. But, if a silly offer did come in for any player (even with MM's money) the club would need to look at it.

Hazzman

You will probably find that he would have more if it wasn't for the fact that he turned them down to stay here and fight off relegation last season!!

PK has become a huge player for this club since moving to the back and deserves all the credit for turning it round when he had looked like Junior Lewis in midfield and had most of the crowd on his back.
On current worth I agree with Hazz (but then if AJ is only an average player and you think PK is say half the player of AJ then 4 million it is as AJ went for 8!!) hopefully we will not need the money so desperatly in a couple of weeks so it should not be an issue. But, if a silly offer did come in for any player (even with MM's money) the club would need to look at it.

Thats what I am trying to say on market value....blah...blah...if Kisnorbo is half of Johnson hes worth 3-4 million.

alex

Johnson is an average striker for England gets load of caps. Paddy can only manage one for the Aussies...so it says about his quality at a higher level.

Loads? Average? Kismybum has just started gaining international recognition, but I don't think a) AJ's had 'loads' and neither do I believe he is average and b) whether or not PK has just been drafted in doesn't reflect anything but recognition for his work at a high level.

Willlow

When Villa scored against Chelski did that make John Terry not good enough for the Prem?

this is utter trite.

From what I have seen PK is as exciting CB as I have seen at the club in a while!

I was merely pointing out to Scarby that PK hadnt kept Baros and Angel quiet all game as he suggested.

PK gives 100% every week and is a very good defender but he doesnt have the pace to play in the premiership! He panics when he is in posession of the ball and gets sent off to often for silly tackles.

Apart from that he is a great player!

alex

OK, I can't carry on with this debate much longer as I think I may start losing the plot. Each to their own, but let's just say I do not find it surprising that Premiership clubs are looking closely at PK. Those who don't think he is good enough for that level or indeed even our level I think are absolutely crazy, but that's just me, and I like tits.

Willlow

OK, I can't carry on with this debate much longer as I think I may start losing the plot. Each to their own, but let's just say I do not find it surprising that Premiership clubs are looking closely at PK. Those who don't think he is good enough for that level or indeed even our level I think are absolutely crazy, but that's just me, and I like tits.

Finally we agree on something :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Hazzman

I neither do I find it surprising as he's playing well but IMO he ain't good enough for that level. If Kisnorbo was that good and he was carrying form into the close season, the Aussies would have had him in their WC side. They plumped for Palace player Popovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669