Toon and Fulham trail Kisnorbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that kisnorbo is one of our better players speaks volumes about our team. Kisnorbo is an OK player, nothing more, nothing less. Occasionally he will have a reasonable game, occasionally he'll play like a complete cnut. If Newcastle want him for anything over a mil, I'd be happy to let him go and replace him with 3 kisnorbos

The fact that kisnorbo is one of our better players speaks volumes about our team. Kisnorbo is an OK player, nothing more, nothing less. Occasionally he will have a reasonable game, occasionally he'll play like a complete cnut. If Newcastle want him for anything over a mil, I'd be happy to let him go and replace him with 3 kisnorbos

So the rumours about you and the cloning experiments are true then, Melts?;)

So the rumours about you and the cloning experiments are true then, Melts?;)
It's looking Ok so far, the problem is that I have only managed to control the Australian gene.

Soon need to build some more prisons

All that ....except that I'd rip their hands off for anything approaching 1mill.
Also, it's more than likely that Kisnorbo/ Kisnorbo's agent are angling for a move to a bigger club about every five minutes...and given that he is little better than ordinary & as you say is one of our better players in spite of that....let's get him out and try to play blokes who actually want to play for Leicester City.

The good thing about the MM situation - if it happens - is that we should be able to attract slight better players and retaining Kisnorbo or not - would not be such a big deal.

Finally, I don't blame Kisnorbo - at all - if he can get premiership football, good luck to him, and i certainly wouldn't argue that at his age - it's particularly in his interests to stick around for a couple of years with us, if he can do better.

All that ....except that I'd rip their hands off for anything approaching 1mill.
Also, it's more than likely that Kisnorbo/ Kisnorbo's agent are angling for a move to a bigger club about every five minutes...and given that he is little better than ordinary & as you say is one of our better players in spite of that....let's get him out and try to play blokes who actually want to play for Leicester City.

The good thing about the MM situation - if it happens - is that we should be able to attract slight better players and retaining Kisnorbo or not - would not be such a big deal.

Finally, I don't blame Kisnorbo - at all - if he can get premiership football, good luck to him, and i certainly wouldn't argue that at his age - it's particularly in his interests to stick around for a couple of years with us, if he can do better.

I think you are being a bit unfair. IMO he always tries his heart out and is definately someone I would like our defence built around - the number of last second interceptions he made at QPR were enough to convince me of that. Also, if Kisnorbo and/or his agent were agitating for a move, how come he signed a new contract in the Summer?

I'm just gob smacked that we are debating whether Kisnorbo is worth 1, 2 or 5 million pounds.Who would of said that 12 months ago??? I'd like to keep him but agree that anything over a million accounts for cracking good business for a free transfer. If it meant we could spank it all on a decent centre midfielder i'd flog him tomorrow to be honest.

cant believe your questioning PK's ability, he is a quality player at the back who wins headers and is inteligent on the ground. we miss him when he doesnt play. And he works his bollo off.

Im glad none of you are the manager, unsettling a good defence for one mill is a joke. name some players who you would wack straight into your back pair for under 1 mill.

I'm just gob smacked that we are debating whether Kisnorbo is worth 1, 2 or 5 million pounds.Who would of said that 12 months ago??? I'd like to keep him but agree that anything over a million accounts for cracking good business for a free transfer. If it meant we could spank it all on a decent centre midfielder i'd flog him tomorrow to be honest.

Decent centre midfielder for £1m, what planet are you on!

Selling PK would imo be a backward step unless he went for a truely stupid price, £6m minimum with a guarantee that it all went into new players.

Last edited:
PK shouldnt be sold for the simple reason that we have three centre backs if he goes wouldnt fancy having sterman and kenton as cover.

Also isnt he second top scorer! we need goals!

Kisnorbo is a class act who proved he can cut it in the prem with his performance against villa. He is also a massive goal threat from set pieces and we should not accept any less than 4 million for him, which should go straight into MM's january transfer kitty??

Kisnorbo is a class act who proved he can cut it in the prem with his performance against villa. He is also a massive goal threat from set pieces and we should not accept any less than 4 million for him, which should go straight into MM's january transfer kitty??

Is that the game in which we let 3 goals in? :icon_redf

PK is a solid defender in the Championship but IMO he would be found out in the Premiership, this is the same player that this time last year couldnt even pass to one of his own players :icon_roll

Is that the game in which we let 3 goals in? :icon_redf

PK is a solid defender in the Championship but IMO he would be found out in the Premiership, this is the same player that this time last year couldnt even pass to one of his own players :icon_roll

He still kept Angel and Baros quiet for most of the game! Were any of the goals his fault?

He deserved his criticism last season but has been our best player along with Hume this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669