Top 50 Football League Players - Four Four Two Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

Fryatt 33rd and Wellens 35th

Interestingly, Elvis Hammond is named among the 'best of the rest'... same week he has been released by Cheltenham.

Wellens? Personally, i think he'd be lucky to make our own top 10 players this season.

Hobbs, Morrison, Berner, Weale and Fryatt have all been infinitely more influential.

Wellens? Personally, i think he'd be lucky to make our own top 10 players this season.

Hobbs, Morrison, Berner, Weale and Fryatt have all been infinitely more influential.

I agree with you

I still agree with you

Internet connection is so poor atm, that may happen again, if so, just ignore it.

Last edited:
Where's Tommy Wright on that list?

I disagree with you. I think he's had a huge impact and is the first very decent midfielder we've had for seasons.

Have you forgotten the old days of Hughes and Williams in the midfield??!

For me this season. Wellens has been fantastic 25% of the time, decent for 50% and utter shite for 25%

He's shown glimpses of class, but the glimpses have been few and far between and he has had more than his fair share of dire performances.

For me, he has no way influenced our season the way the aforementioned players have.

Last edited:
Hobbs and Weale should definetly be in it, its a load of shite anyway but they could have at least put Hobbs in it!

For me this season. Wellens has been fantastic 25% of the time, decent for 50% and utter shite for 25%

He's shown glimpses of class, but the glimpses have been few and far between and he has had more than his fair share of dire performances.

For me, he has no way influenced our season the way the aforementioned players have.

IMO We would not be so high up the league without Wellens in our side. A midfield of Oakley and King would not be good enough.

Not sure why Morrisons in that list to be honest. I'd say he's been good, but not outstanding. Berner, Fryatt - definitely. Hobbs has got better as the season as gone on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669