Post Match Tottenham 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were exceptional and totally controlled that game. Ndidi is a world class player and having him back in midfield is just so much of a bonus. Castagne is also superb and brings a calmness. Maddison played some incredible little passes as well.

Credit to Schmeichel for a phenomenal save and to Vardy who I thought played brilliantly up top.

Easy.

Now can we all please agree that we look so much better with a back 3.

Or perhaps the answer is no-one should be fixated on which is the right one, we should be fluid within a game and across games, and if we turn up with energy and skill we are a match for anyone. Apart from Liverpool.

And sometimes it depends on the opposition. Spurs were as limited today as Everton were impressive in nullifying us the other day.

Better team won, by a country mile

Ndidi in that place makes the whole team tick. What a player he is

Every player on the pitch was superb, with a special mention for Madders and Justin who I thought were brilliant

Quite extraordinary how we can look like utter shite one week and outstanding the next.
Arrogance or self belief?

Or perhaps the answer is no-one should be fixated on which is the right one, we should be fluid within a game and across games, and if we turn up with energy and skill we are a match for anyone. Apart from Liverpool.

And sometimes it depends on the opposition. Spurs were as limited today as Everton were impressive in nullifying us the other day.
True but we played a different system v Everton.

Have to say, James Justin has been bloody brilliant recently.

Played as 3rd centre back, right back and then left back again today. Moving around in game doesn't seem to phase him at all. Fantastic player, and so versatile.

When Ricardo is back I'd consider keeping Justin in the back 3 because he deserves his place.
Today’s set up would be a perfect fit for Ricardo to slot in for Albrighton, as Ricardo can easily switch between the RWB and AMR role as Albrighton did today.

Now can we all please agree that we look so much better with a back 3.
Yeah we looked brilliant with it playing West Ham and Fulham at home.

The answer appears to be the fluid formation we played with today.

Vardy is the 1st player to score against the same opposition at 3 different grounds.
White Hart Lane, Wembley and Tottenham hotspur stadium

Ooh, and a special mention for Gareth Bale

Genuinely the most hopeless bag of shite wanker I’ve seen in the league all season. Absolute wank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566