Post Match Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 3 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester 3 - Spurs 4

At what point did the Spurs player have control of the ball or was in front of Nugent. Usually when a defender does that and they let the ball out the ref doesn't give a penalty does he?

I think it was a penalty but either way, had Nugent cleared the ball first-time this wouldn't be a topic of debate.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur 4:3 Leicester City

Just watchin the West Ham v Sunderland game.

The fact we are worse than this utterly inept and clueless shower of shit is depressing. Both sides are gash on every single level.

Football is crap

Football is crap

Yes it is. It should learn from Rugby Union. Everything about it is a complete farce by comparison.

In football you can have one man making a bad decision that can cost a club £60,000,000.

In Rugby, the referee stops the game so an adjudicator team can judge whether a bad foul was committed or whether an incident was truly a penalty or a goal was offside.

Don't give me any of this poppycock about it would slow the game down or it can't be done.

Just watchin the West Ham v Sunderland game.

The fact we are worse than this utterly inept and clueless shower of shit is depressing. Both sides are gash on every single level.

Football is crap
At least the least worst team won with a late goal, which might, just might, help us catch the other one.

Yes it is. It should learn from Rugby Union. Everything about it is a complete farce by comparison.

In football you can have one man making a bad decision that can cost a club £60,000,000.

In Rugby, the referee stops the game so an adjudicator team can judge whether a bad foul was committed or whether an incident was truly a penalty or a goal was offside.

Don't give me any of this poppycock about it would slow the game down or it can't be done.

The bigger clubs will never let it happen in football, too many vested interests, they would lose control of their monopoly of the top 4 places.

Incidentally no matter how poor he has been for much of the season, really pleased for Vardy to get a goal. Looked like he played well against Hull too. Hope he ends the season well and is a force in the Champs again next year.

Incidentally no matter how poor he has been for much of the season, really pleased for Vardy to get a goal. Looked like he played well against Hull too. Hope he ends the season well and is a force in the Champs again next year.

His other half has done him no favours on Twitter tonight....

But by all means, pop around. Please do say hello from me, and if there are any worthwhile photos to post afterwards, please do.

But by all means, pop around. Please do say hello from me, and if there are any worthwhile photos to post afterwards, please do.

It's only round the corner, but I can't be arsed. NCAA basketball is on, so I'm unable to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669