Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's me done. Brackley vs Gateshead for the rest of the afternoon.

Our only real hope was at least a point here and Chelsea losing their last two. We sure as shit aren’t getting a point against United. It’s done.

On a more cheerful note - Rashford, Greenwood and Martial against this defence.

Would help if we could take a corner FFS

What a shambles this is

Perez is having a good game.

3-0 doesn't describe this game accurately at all, but our defence is so frail.

Have to change now to the back 4, keep Justin back to make his job simpler.

Our only real hope was at least a point here and Chelsea losing their last two. We sure as shit aren’t getting a point against United. It’s done.

On a more cheerful note - Rashford, Greenwood and Martial against this defence.

exactly this.

we've ****ed it

Perez is having a good game.

3-0 doesn't describe this game accurately at all, but our defence is so frail.

Have to change now to the back 4, keep Justin back to make his job simpler.

so predictable. Played right into Mourinhos hands

This'll be 6 or more. Wish i'd had a spread bet.

& Man U will tear us to pieces. This season has fallen apart & with the short break & shattered confidence I don't see next season being anything but a struggle. Mid table at best i'd say. Plus we'll now be down to the second tier of planned recruitment. Nobody at the top of the list will want to come here.

Time to buy a new drawing board.

Surely not? That sounds like a Lee Congerton special. He did something similar at Sunderland and they were forced to sign someone they didn't want because he agreed to a clause like that in a loan deal.

That's a sacking offence on its own for me.
I never want to see him play for us again. And Congerton... my feelings are clear. You don’t put failures in positions of power.

Genuinely incredible that we are 3 down here.

They have taken all of their chances and we've taken absolutely ****ing non of ours.... As usual.

It's not all Bennetts fault either. Just look at how we've lost the ball and failed to put blocks in.

Say what you want about Man City but they would have conceded non of those and the defenders wouldn't of had chance to **** up.

Naive

Our only hope is chelsea lose last 2 and we get a point v man yoo. To add to that though. There is no way we will get a point v Man Yoo.

Genuinely incredible that we are 3 down here.

They have taken all of their chances and we've taken absolutely ****ing non of ours.... As usual.

It's not all Bennetts fault either. Just look at how we've lost the ball and failed to put blocks in.

Say what you want about Man City but they would have conceded non of those and the defenders wouldn't of had chance to **** up.

Naive

Bennett ****ed up royal for two of them, and that’s that

Pub player defending

We've played by far the better football but it's been a masterclass of finishing from Spurs and a bit of fortune for the first. Defensively though we have been ****in terrible. Bennett is ****in terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669