Tunchev's leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Teamtalk

"He is on crutches at the moment. It is too early to say what the full extent of the injury is at the moment but we should know more later in the week," said City manager Nigel Pearson.

If true then we surely need a bit of experiance in the side at centreback. i'm just going to throw a name into the hat just cus i can really.

Jody Craddock at Wolves. Just coming back from an injury and needs games to get fit. very experianced and has never been that much of a donkey and would certainly be decent for our league?

stupid or sensible shout?

If true then we surely need a bit of experiance in the side at centreback. i'm just going to throw a name into the hat just cus i can really.

Jody Craddock at Wolves. Just coming back from an injury and needs games to get fit. very experianced and has never been that much of a donkey and would certainly be decent for our league?

stupid or sensible shout?

We would be better off with Fanny Craddock

Last edited:
It is easy to say he shouldnt have played after the fact, but for all we know he could have been rested and then got injured in training or on Saturday. There was a game to play, Tunchev was fully fit and NP chose him that's all that matters.

I agree with Homer that Tunchy Wunchy shouldn't have even been on the pitch last night. Even more so with Howard and Andy King.

I hate to say this and might get lynched for it, but if certain players keep playing week in, week out we could well see a late season slump due to injuries and tired legs. Hopefully we'll be promoted comfortably by then.

We should have been playing our ressies in all cup competitions this year.

I bet King wishes he wasnt on the pitch last night after deflecting the first and giving the ball away for the second!

Dont worry, ive rubbed my crystal balls and hes gonna be fine. I did the same when mattock went down and he quickly came
back. We looked fine for the first few games with morrison, hobbs and hendo at the back didnt we??? More worried about any injuries up the other end. Dont want to have to rub my balls over Fryatt!

If NP did make a mistake, it was not picking his strongest team for the first game, and then not picking his strongest team last night.
We should be trying to win games, it's the FA cup FFS, not the JPT.

Allegedly Davies, Dyer and Fryatt were 'unable' to play through illness and injury....

They're quoting what NP said immediately after the game, it's not new news.

I didn't hear that interview, so to me it was new news which I thought I'd share with the rest of the class..

Last edited:
It's all very well saying NP made a mistake or whatever, but this match should've been irrelevant, we should have beaten them at home. You're always gonna have less chances against better sides, we had one golden opportunity and a couple of half chances and that was it, we didn't take them. Indirectly that has cost us our best centre back for what looks like the rest of the season.

I keep forgetting Kisnorbo.

If he's fit/not going anywhere, then the 3 we have is probably enough (Kisnorbo, Hobbs and Morrison)

But considering Kisnorbo has barely featured, I doubt his fitness so think we could do with someone else, even if it is just on loan.

Darren Purse sounds good if we could get him.

The Micheal Neilson(Hartlepool) rumours have been around a while ,if there is truth in it maybe its him we will go for, if we buy someone permanently they should be deemed good enough for higher level otherwise a loan would do.Personally id give Morrison a chance with Kis as back up (any reserves/acadamy lads in with a shout?

The Micheal Neilson(Hartlepool) rumours have been around a while ,if there is truth in it maybe its him we will go for, if we buy someone permanently they should be deemed good enough for higher level otherwise a loan would do.Personally id give Morrison a chance with Kis as back up (any reserves/acadamy lads in with a shout?

What's happened to Worley??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670