U21 Euros 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone to penalties.

Well thats that then:icon_roll

It did feel like Sweden were not going to miss after that first one, since most teams don't miss against England!

Pearce must be mightily relieved after they nearly fecked it up. No Hart or Campbell for the final though - Hart booked for pissing around during the shootout :icon_roll

Pearce must be mightily relieved after they nearly fecked it up. No Hart or Campbell for the final though - Hart booked for pissing around during the shootout :icon_roll

No Agbonlahor either. I thought Walcott was piss poor again tonight.

finally england beat sweden!1( all be it u21) you don't know how much stick i get over here from the swedes...far play tothem england where awfull in the second half...the ref was a bit dodgy imo it was never a freekick to begin with. yellow card was harsh for hart as well

finally england beat sweden!1( all be it u21) you don't know how much stick i get over here from the swedes...far play tothem england where awfull in the second half...the ref was a bit dodgy imo it was never a freekick to begin with. yellow card was harsh for hart as well

What did Hart get booked for?

They are going to appeal against it I heard

What did Hart get booked for?

They are going to appeal against it I heard

I think that as the players were getting ready to take their penalties he was shouting at them and trying to put them off :102:

Never knew that was a yellow card offence!

I think that as the players were getting ready to take their penalties he was shouting at them and trying to put them off :102:

Never knew that was a yellow card offence!

A report I read said he was booked for "ungentlemanly conduct". I've not heard that term for ages, it was removed from the laws of the game years ago. It's now called unsporting behaviour.

A report I read said he was booked for "ungentlemanly conduct". I've not heard that term for ages, it was removed from the laws of the game years ago. It's now called unsporting behaviour.

Strange, I have seen him do it in the Premiership for Man City and he don't get booked, I didn't realise it was a bookable offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669