ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have time for a good translation, I have to shite + its norwegian but something like. Never angry or cranky with Allways Ultra under your glory hole.

Last edited:
still waiting for the last bit of paperwork to go through :icon_roll :icon_roll :)

Paper work? So that people can move their seats to somewhere where everybody will sin??
:confused:

and the reason fans were in the kop early was to do with football firms, firms in the 60's tried to take each others kop because it was a big bragging rite over the other firm so the home firm had to get there early because it was easier to keep the other firm out rather then fighting your way in.

The way these fellows have proceeded at this is pretty weird if you ask me. The best way for these lads to reach their goal is by accord between them and the rest of the Leicester fans around the Walkers. The word Ultras has negative connotations, especially in England who has had really big problems with football related violance. Another thing this group of fans could have done is to skip the drum. It does not mind me personal but I have learn that the English are very conservative and stubborn when it comes to the things they truly love, It could be pints but this time I mean football. I dont think the other fans will appreciate this element. Accord is really important when starting a new group! If one part of the fans thinks that the drum and all the flags is the problem the other part thinks that there will be violance.

My tip is to get a different name and skip the drum! But dont get me wrong on this one, I really think its good that someone wants to improve the atmosphere at Walkers!

Good luck!

The way these fellows have proceeded at this is pretty weird if you ask me. The best way for these lads to reach their goal is by accord between them and the rest of the Leicester fans around the Walkers. The word Ultras has negative connotations, especially in England who has had really big problems with football related violance. Another thing this group of fans could have done is to skip the drum. It does not mind me personal but I have learn that the English are very conservative and stubborn when it comes to the things they truly love, It could be pints but this time I mean football. I dont think the other fans will appreciate this element. Accord is really important when starting a new group! If one part of the fans thinks that the drum and all the flags is the problem the other part thinks that there will be violance.

My tip is to get a different name and skip the drum! But dont get me wrong on this one, I really think its good that someone wants to improve the atmosphere at Walkers!

Good luck!

SS - far away - but with clear vision.
:038:

Good luck!

Ss you are wise beyond your years.

Is the final name actuallty Leicester City Ultras as on their amazing high-tech, info filled webiste there is a poll running for the name of the Ultra Supporters Group which has a couple of decent names in there.

http://www.freewebs.com/lcfc-ultra/index.htm

I think the majority of fans will be quite happy if the drum were to get accidently broken!!

Is the final name actuallty Leicester City Ultras as on their amazing high-tech, info filled webiste there is a poll running for the name of the Ultra Supporters Group which has a couple of decent names in there.

http://www.freewebs.com/lcfc-ultra/index.htm

I think the majority of fans will be quite happy if the drum were to get accidently broken!!

Ive voted walkers brothers just coz I want them to sound like a new wave Village People.:icon_bigg :icon_lol:

Ive voted walkers brothers just coz I want them to sound like a new wave Village People.:icon_bigg :icon_lol:

Not because you have moved your ticket for the Cov game to there and were planning to go dressed as a member of the Village People? :102: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69