ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well thanks Bob, yours ??

Trimming down nicely for our away day together in Burnley.

My idea of switching to Diet Pepsi with my KFC 3-piece dinner with BBQ beans and corn-on-the-cob (go Large) doesn't seem to be having much effect.

Don't forget I don't do kissing on a first date - and if you don't keep your hands to yourself, you'll be sleeping on the sofa!

Last edited:
I would be prepared to sit in N1 for better atmosphere, but I wont be, not after I've spent x amount of money on a season ticket.

Homer to be honest I think you're talking sh*t...yes there have been a couple of games at the walkers where we've played with more passion and the fans seem to have reflected that (Villa most recently probably, although that was as much about the occasion I think.)

But, there have been many many games at the walkers where we've played well, won convincingly and still the atmosphere has been awful...you can't deny that. How come teams playing worse football than us manage to have buzzin grounds? It's the design of the stadium, stares you get from the miserable c**ts when you try and start a chant...and this is one way of resolving it.

Can't believe the same people that moan about the atmosphere at the walkers, have a club-approved potential solution to it placed on a plate for them and they just wanna sit behind their computer saying it's a bad idea before they've even given it a go.

Oh, and SJN-Fox, what a ridiculous point...we've been singing about forest for as long as I can remember, it's what every club does about their local rivals. "Let's just try singing about our team and more people might just join in." Hahahahah what?! So obviously not true.The majority of songs are about us and not forest and yet hardly anyone joins in.

Last edited:
come on ffs every team sings about it's local rivals. what did feck me off is that all the miserable twtsa who dont sing the leicester songs all appear to join in with the forest ones, its always the biggest bloody song.

Alright maybe I can see why he might think singing about forest is a bit pointless seeing as their in a different division or whatever but to say it's the reason why people aren't joining in with any signing is stupid. It's not like we only sing about them at all.

I would be prepared to sit in N1 for better atmosphere, but I wont be, not after I've spent x amount of money on a season ticket.

Swap you season ticket?

I'm assuming you're misunderstanding me because you want to.

The only atmosphere worth having is the one that generates itself. We'll end up like that pretend greasy shite the BG attends holding fire crackers in the air and blowing trumpets.

Bring back real football, with real values, and then the real fans will return. Football is now manufactured, and apparently so is the new breed of fan.
This is pretend?:081: ...... you mean this=

If I have to listen to all that shit throughout the game, I'm off

they are making a part of the ground where you can watch a game in your slippers and best comfy wooly jumper......:icon_bigg

The food is shite, but I still go through a couple of pies every match day.......:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69