ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all buy old-fashioned style scarfs, just blue and white, like what they do at Newcastle, looks amazing if everyone in one stand is waving them above their head and creates a really good atmosphere!!

We should all buy old-fashioned style scarfs, just blue and white, like what they do at Newcastle, looks amazing if everyone in one stand is waving them above their head and creates a really good atmosphere!!

A few of us have scarves and do the twirly thing :icon_wink
Was doing it at Ipswich anyway :biggrin:

A few of us have scarves and do the twirly thing :icon_wink
Was doing it at Ipswich anyway :biggrin:

Brilliant, I have got to say a big thanks for trying to improve the atmosphere as it is dire and has been for the past couple of years!!

I don't think that the idea with the scarfs will pick up without some help from the club though. Maybe if MM is reading this he can take note and when/if he comes in then he can arrange for scarfs to be handed out before a couple of home games for free so everybody at the game has them. Will certainly win over the fans even more and this is how Newcastle got it going.

Brilliant, I have got to say a big thanks for trying to improve the atmosphere as it is dire and has been for the past couple of years!!

I don't think that the idea with the scarfs will pick up without some help from the club though. Maybe if MM is reading this he can take note and when/if he comes in then he can arrange for scarfs to be handed out before a couple of home games for free so everybody at the game has them. Will certainly win over the fans even more and this is how Newcastle got it going.

That is true, but the club are reluctant to do anything like that after the flags as no-one takes the flags anymore. Mine broke :icon_cry: :icon_razz
Also it will just look like were copying the toon army, but who cares :icon_wink

I don't know if the group making the extra noise at Ipswich today were anything to do with this 'Ultra' thing - but if they were, Congratulations. We're the Left side/We're the right side' is really a crap chant but it really did get an atmosphere going. Not a huge City following there today but plenty of noise from them.
it is a very crap chant but it did work, well done to the burberry boys........great atmosphere yesterday. And the unusually high numbers of players coming over at the end to applaud us was nice to see as well.

...and chaz is a lesbian
:038:

it is a very crap chant but it did work, well done to the burberry boys........great atmosphere yesterday. And the unusually high numbers of players coming over at the end to applaud us was nice to see as well.

...and chaz is a lesbian
:038:

Ian Marshall?
Its you. legend
Chaz looked about 12 as well....

Last edited:
That is true, but the club are reluctant to do anything like that after the flags as no-one takes the flags anymore. Mine broke :icon_cry: :icon_razz

Flags was an awful idea aimed more at the younger supporters. I would not take a flag to the Walkers week-in week-out whereas I would with a scarf. I suspect more would be the same as well.

Also it will just look like were copying the toon army, but who cares :icon_wink

Newcastle have just copied it from all the European fans, they have done it for years!! Everyone has to copy someone eventually, its just the ones who start it will get more recognition. We may as well start it before other fans do it.

That song 'we are the left side'....... has only started because City fans have herd it at other grounds and decided to start singing it, no different apart from the scarf idea is a lot better! ;)

Flags was an awful idea aimed more at the younger supporters. I would not take a flag to the Walkers week-in week-out whereas I would with a scarf. I suspect more would be the same as well.

Newcastle have just copied it from all the European fans, they have done it for years!! Everyone has to copy someone eventually, its just the ones who start it will get more recognition. We may as well start it before other fans do it.

That song 'we are the left side'....... has only started because City fans have herd it at other grounds and decided to start singing it, no different apart from the scarf idea is a lot better! ;)

Very true and a good idea because I take my scarve to every game but we're encourging any:icon_wink

Can we move all Conversation out of this thread and into Block N thread please :icon_bigg

Can we move all Conversation out of this thread and into Block N thread please :icon_bigg
BlockN, do you know anything at all about Leicester City or are you just a singer?

I only ask from an observation that 100% of your posts have been about singing and dancing and not one single one about Leicester City.

I admire your stance, but nothing I see or hear about this hell hole of a club makes me want to sing or dance

BlockN, do you know anything at all about Leicester City or are you just a singer?

I only ask from an observation that 100% of your posts have been about singing and dancing and not one single one about Leicester City.

I admire your stance, but nothing I see or hear about this hell hole of a club makes me want to sing or dance

doesnt mean he doesnt want to sing or dance. seems to me like it helped the lads yesterday and they appreciated it.

if you dont want to sing or dance then dont but dont question his motivation. im guessing he came on here to promote the ultras idea and make people aware of it so it will work, not just to talk about leicester city.

because of how shit we are id rather not talk about us. this Nblock thingy has given me hope of a better atmosphere and lifted my spirits recently.

Last edited:

I came only on this forum to Promote this idea. I use Foxestalk to talk about city. :icon_wink

I don't particually care how much we are in the shite - I pay good money to travel around the country watching this team and I want to enjoy my day - for you it could be sitting down having a nice chit-chat but for me I love the thrill, noise and adrenaline as well as the social side - meeting some top people (like i did at ipswich) who want to cheer their side on.
I also agree with lako that we did, to some extent, cheer the lads to victory yesterday :biggrin:

I came only on this forum to Promote this idea. I use Foxestalk to talk about city. :icon_wink

I don't particually care how much we are in the shite - I pay good money to travel around the country watching this team and I want to enjoy my day - for you it could be sitting down having a nice chit-chat but for me I love the thrill, noise and adrenaline as well as the social side - meeting some top people (like i did at ipswich) who want to cheer their side on.
I also agree with lako that we did, to some extent, cheer the lads to victory yesterday :biggrin:

could ypou explain why we lost at Fulham then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69