Unsung heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious. I liked Wisey before he joined us so I may be a bit biased. Davidson gave it the big-un, so Wisey clumped him. Micky adams didn't want Wise sacked, and he would have been privvy to the real goings on behind the scenes, not the rumours that came out at the time, and with that in mind I think we should have paid Wise the £2million.

Are you Chandler in disguise? :icon_conf

I couldn't agree more Realist, spot on.

Hitler, West, Shipman and Manson have all been dealt with unfairly too. I was also petitioning for the release of Brady and Hindley in the seventies. It seems to me that some people are judged and punished harshly, little Den is just one of those cases.

Free Ian Huntley

Trying to compare a footballer with mass murderers, paedophiles and serial killers really doesn't justify a reply melts, it is beyond ridiculous.

Trying to compare a footballer with mass murderers, paedophiles and serial killers really doesn't justify a reply melts, it is beyond ridiculous.
It's beyond ridiculous that you took it seriously. But hey ho.

You are of course right. In the case of Wise, Melts should apologise to Hitler, West, Shipman, Manson, Brady and Hindley and Ian Huntley.

You are of course right. In the case of Wise, Melts should apologise to Hitler, West, Shipman, Manson, Brady and Hindley and Ian Huntley.

Not a fan then ? What part of the whole Wise saga upset you most ? His performances, clumping Davidson or wanting the £2mill ? This question goes to out to all supporters.

Last edited:
Not a fan then ? What part of the whole Wise saga upset you most ? His performances, clumping Davidson or wanting the £2mill ? This question goes to out to all supporters.

All three. A past it player on silly money, committing common assault and then expecting to be compensated for being responsible for his own dismissal. :102:

How about his total non-performance at West Ham - the worst effort I've ever seen anybody give wearing a Leicester shirt, and he was still giving it the big " I am " throughout the game. An absolutely appaling decision to sign him.

I know I'll get pelters for this but I always liked Dennis Wise. I think he was justified in belting Davidson and if we had a few more players with his spirit and committment we would never have descended to the level we did.

As far as I recall we saw little spirit and commitment from Wise in the Leicester shirt. He was of course bought for crazy money when he was way over the hill by the most disastrous manager in the club's history.

That said, I thought the canonising of Callum Davidson was a bit much. Davidson has been a complete 'sick note' for the whole of his career. Also, Wise may be a nasty piece of work, but I won't be surprised if he has considerable success as a manager.

im an unsung hero, i get up before work every morning and walk the dog i didnt even want without so much as a thank you. :icon_cry: :thumbs_do

Last edited:

Do you not remember what the little shit and his agent Eric Hall attempted to do to our club?

Performances. Uncommitted, ineffective, only here for the pension.

Clumping Davidson. Whether Davidson deserved it or not, striking a co-worker in any industry results in instant dismissal, got what he deserved.

£2m. Bare faced cheek, symptomatic of the little git's arrogance that he thought he was unfairly dismissed.

Wise is as far removed from being a Leicester hero as it is possible to be.

Steve Whitworth
Tommy Williams
Bobby Smith
Mark Wallington
Ally Mauchlen

To name just few more

Anybody who considers a sportsman a hero should wake up.

Think your taking the thread to literally Melts.

I can't see any footballer, short of Roy of the Rovers, donning their shreddies outside their strides and saving the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669