Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay up but probably with Taggart at the helm.

Up.
I've watched Leicester teams that are a lot worse than this one and they all managed to stay up. We also have our future in our hands by having to play all the teams around us.

Down

No Fight
No Passion
Lack Of Ability To Score Goals
Manager Who Can't Motivate The Players
Players Who Can't Motivate Themselves
Unbalanced Side
Teams Around Us With Some Bollocks To Actually Fight For Results

Yes We Will Go Down

Down. We have the worst attacking record in the championship, and haven't turned it around all season. We deserve to go down. Very fed up.

I've believed until now that in spite of Holloway not being right for the job, that we would still scrape to safety.

I don't now.

We have been in long term decline and since Holloway took over slowly sunk towards the relegation spots. New players have been brought in and nothing changes.

The league table now makes sorry reading and I fear that we could soon be adrift with even Colchester or Scunthorpe catching us. Every team that plays us fancies their chances whether home or away.

Up.
I've watched Leicester teams that are a lot worse than this one and they all managed to stay up. We also have our future in our hands by having to play all the teams around us.

There is no club that we can now overtake by our own efforts alone. The games that we still have to play against Scunthorpe and Colchester are largely irrelevant as far as avoiding relegation goes. Their only importance is in our position in the relegation places.

There is no club that we can now overtake by our own efforts alone. The games that we still have to play against Scunthorpe and Colchester are largely irrelevant as far as avoiding relegation goes. Their only importance is in our position in the relegation places.

If we beat Sheff Wed we go above them?

Down

No Fight
No Passion
Lack Of Ability To Score Goals
Manager Who Can't Motivate The Players
Players Who Can't Motivate Themselves
Unbalanced Side
Teams Around Us With Some Bollocks To Actually Fight For Results

Yes We Will Go Down

that sums it up for me im afraid

Up still.

I still think we'll get out of it, but only because these players seem to be able to motivate themselves when the need arises.

At present, down to League One and I'm too depressed about it to read the other threads today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00