Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never concede relegation with 8 games left last night was a kick in the balls, saturday everyone expects no points so the big pressure is on the Hull game (lose that and i believe Ollie will be gone and our prospects extremely dire. My heart still says we can/should win 4 of those remaining games (especially with our home programme and Sheff U away) i believe we can catch Coventry and it will be ok come the end of the season.
Another crap wasted season although i beliveve we have better players here than last season but nobody to get them to play to their capabilities Not over keen on Davies or Dowie but i bet MM is

down, we've flirted and flitted for a few seasons now and with the upheaval this season it is no surprise we are where we are

Last edited:
for the first time this season and of the previous 3 i believe we are going down,we cant score, we let in silly goals after controling games, there is very little fight in the team after we go a goal down, and we just seem like we have no will to put the effort in needed to stay up.im a big fan of holloway but im afraid this time he seems to be very much out of his depth.

Cov IMO will be the factor in us staying up or going down. :icon_sad:

I think so too.

My gut feeling is that it's us or Cov.

Now - they have a head start on us and Chris Coleman at the helm. We have Ollie.

Until this week I'd have backed us to survive now I go with us being relegated. As Fergie as commented in the past re. relegation sides, you have a chance if you can score a few goals. We can't - and that is the problem.

I've got a feeling a pre-arranged draw with Sheff Weds will send C*v down.

We have a 9% swing to the "down" camp with the uppers now at
61%.

swingometer.jpg

Last edited:
I think we will stay up, but I ain't convinced that Ollie will be here to steer the ship to safety, I can only see MM making another change and the justification will be that he 'had to step in and take action to save our season'.

Any chance of you returning your username to Keep The Faith?

Or Poster Formally Known As Keep The Faith, Then As Pfkaktf Fox, And Now As Keep The Faith Again.

Save us, A-Z.

Up, just... and with Cov going the other way.

Our prevailing inconsistency to bring surprises home and away...bad thing/good thing...

Milan's limited comment on our current status may suggest that IH will not around for the last throws of the increasingly dicey dice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669