Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously.......

Well not necessarily, cos whilst we might do that, so also could both Cov andd Sheff Weds, and with their games in hand it wouldn't matter if we won won every game from now til the end if they matched what we did........

Actually, I'm not going to think about that scenario cos the thought of that becoming reality would make me turn violent.:icon_eek:

Last edited:
Let's have a look shall we?

If we, Cov and and Sheff Weds matched results from now til the end of the season then great, except there's the small matter that they both have games in hand over us, and it will be those games in hand that will determine our fate.
If they win them, then it wouldn't matter if we matched them in our results, cos we wouldn't be able to get more points.

So yes, in that scenario our fate WOULDN'T be in our own hands.

How is that so difficult to understand?

Obviously it would be fab if Cov lose their game in hand, because the scenario changes and it will be Cov facing that predicament, not us.

Fingers crossed eh?

Last edited:
I've only just realised that Cov's game in hand is actually against Sheff. Weds. Still, if Sheff Weds won their other game and Cov won that match, the scenario remains the same.

Obviously it would be ideal if Cov lost that match, and Sheff Weds lost their other game in hand!

I've only just realised that Cov's game in hand is actually against Sheff. Weds. Still, if Sheff Weds won their other game and Cov won that match, the scenario remains the same.

Obviously it would be ideal if Cov lost that match, and Sheff Weds lost their other game in hand!

BF up or down?

That's the situation I thought of. I think Wednesday's game in hand is against the Blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00