Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm merely saying that opinions that commence 'no way are Leicester going down' are opinions that look like being in denial. I am not saying Leicester are 'doomed' in my post -I'm just saying that relegation is a very real possibility. What I did say though is that the result against Southampton really will tell us with a lot more clarity where Leicester will finish.

So basically your saying there is a chance we could stay up but there is also the chance we could go down. Well **** me I had never realised that :icon_roll

So basically your saying there is a chance we could stay up but there is also the chance we could go down. Well **** me I had never realised that :icon_roll

Nice attempt at being a smart ar$e...
The post means that the situation is delicately poised but with so few games left and Sheff Weds & Preston reviving, if Leicester lose at Southampton I would say yes, Leicester will go down. Conversely, a win = they stay up. It is a real 6 pointer as I fancy the other 2 named clubs to survive.

Depends on tonights game for me, but right now i think it`s UP....by a tiny margin.

I would hope by tonight Olly and his staff have pointed out to the players that they are in danger of becoming the set of buffoons in our history to possibly put Lcfc in to the lower eschalons of the football league.

I would like to take this opportunity to say UP one more time before the doom and gloom starts in a minute.

I fear its all down from here....

Half-time at Southampton, level on points with Sheffield Wednesday, but ahead on goal difference. I think this is the way we will finish the season, safe on goal difference.

Holloway to leave 'by mutual consent in summer'

befor, i always believed up, but now, and i hope im wrong, down, (at least theres more league 1 teams near me for away game attendance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669