Vote For Your Choice of Street Name Now !

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

New Member
Foxes_Trust said:
By phone - call 0901 890 0108 and then you will be offered a choice of:

1 - Birchenall Road

2 - Curtis Road

3 - Foxes Road

4 - Lineker Road

5 - Weller Road

or Text LCFC followed by your choice of street name from the above to 84070
Come on... this would be hilarious if it won :lol: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Craig said:
Foxes_Trust said:
By phone - call 0901 890 0108 and then you will be offered a choice of:

1 - Birchenall Road

2 - Curtis Road

3 - Foxes Road

4 - Lineker Road

5 - Weller Road

or Text LCFC followed by your choice of street name from the above to 84070
Come on... this would be hilarious if it won :lol: :wink:

I'd call it O'Neill Drive mysen.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Jack Curtis R.I.P. (he did witter on in the programmes though! God bless him)
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
Malf said:
Why can't it be a free vote?

It is if you visit our stand on the Community Day.

The Trust does have to raise funds however & we have put many hours work in with the Developer, Council & the Mercury to get this far.

25p isn't that much !
 

Malf

New Member
Foxes_Trust said:
Malf said:
Why can't it be a free vote?

It is if you visit our stand on the Community Day.

The Trust does have to raise funds however & we have put many hours work in with the Developer, Council & the Mercury to get this far.

25p isn't that much !

I was joking, free voting is pointless unless your Tony Blair.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Malf said:
Why can't it be a free vote?

It is if you visit our stand on the Community Day.

The Trust does have to raise funds however & we have put many hours work in with the Developer, Council & the Mercury to get this far.

25p isn't that much !

I was joking, free voting is pointless unless your Tony Blair.

unless you are skint.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Malf said:
Why can't it be a free vote?

It is if you visit our stand on the Community Day.

The Trust does have to raise funds however & we have put many hours work in with the Developer, Council & the Mercury to get this far.

25p isn't that much !

I was joking, free voting is pointless unless your Tony Blair.

unless you are skint.

Yeah and then i'd nick my dad's phone and vote 600 hundred times to piss him off. In the mix
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Malf said:
Why can't it be a free vote?

It is if you visit our stand on the Community Day.

The Trust does have to raise funds however & we have put many hours work in with the Developer, Council & the Mercury to get this far.

25p isn't that much !

I was joking, free voting is pointless unless your Tony Blair.

unless you are skint.

Yeah and then i'd nick my dad's phone and vote 600 hundred times to piss him off. In the mix

...you would go. Cement Mixer
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
KTFaith said:
anybody voted yet - can't make my mind up ?

I went for Corica Boulevard.

Is your name really Katie Faith?
 

BOB HAZELL

Well-Known Member
Foxes Trust - after i score the winner for you on sunday in the game on the hallowed turf, I think the road should be known as :

Bob Hazell Boulevard :lol: :lol:
 

Steven

Active Member
KTFaith said:
Joe_Fox said:
KTFaith said:
anybody voted yet - can't make my mind up ?

I went for Corica Boulevard.

Is your name really Katie Faith?

Of course & my uncle is Adam :wink:

My condolences, though I knew a woman who said he was hung like a horse. :cry: :roll: :wink:
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
BOB HAZELL said:
Foxes Trust - after i score the winner for you on sunday in the game on the hallowed turf, I think the road should be known as :

Bob Hazell Boulevard :lol: :lol:

If the goal is more spectacular than Birch's vs Leeds, Nalis's vs Leeds and erm is there is a theme developing here :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2865
2Manchester Utd2854
3Leicester2853
4Chelsea2850
5West Ham Utd2748
6Everton2746
7Tottenham 2745
8Liverpool2843
9Aston Villa2640
10Arsenal2738
11Leeds Utd2735
12Wolves2835
13Palace2834
14Southampton2733
15Burnley2830
16Newcastle Utd2727
17Brighton2726
18Fulham2826
19West Brom2818
20Sheffield Utd2814

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top