Waghorn to the Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen the surname before!

I'd beg Jeff to change it if I were you, if you are going to have a players name you are better off having a 'legend'

JoeyFox? :102:

Last edited:
According to the Beano Wolves and QPR have also asked about taking Waghorn on loan. Surely he deserves a run of starts here before we offload him to teams doing considerably better than us?

Reports on radio derby. he signs tomorrow

Good

He needs a run of first team games to get his mojo back, and we do not have the luxury of playing him from the off, and simply waiting for him to come good

Has looked desperate every time he comes on - a month on loan at the sheepshagging twats is just what he needs IMO

Hope Waghorn is in the team tonight & not signing for Derby

He's a class forward & the type who has the ability to play at the highest level

I can see Waghorn rising to the occasion tonight and bagging a late winner, to become an instant legend, if Sven puts him in the squad

Good

He needs a run of first team games to get his mojo back, and we do not have the luxury of playing him from the off, and simply waiting for him to come good

Has looked desperate every time he comes on - a month on loan at the sheepshagging twats is just what he needs IMO

Right, again.

Stringer: Sven has just confirmed, Martyn Waghorn WILL NOT be joining Derby County on loan or until he knows about Vassell's injury.'

If gallagher is out for two weeks or more then waghorn needs to be starting or very close to the first team. Dyer yakubu waghorn would be very pacy and strong front three. Ease Vassell back in off the bench v milwall. I think we'll see goals from waghorn in a leicester shirt soon.

If gallagher is out for two weeks or more then waghorn needs to be starting or very close to the first team. Dyer yakubu waghorn would be very pacy and strong front three. Ease Vassell back in off the bench v milwall. I think we'll see goals from waghorn in a leicester shirt soon.

Waghorn put in his first decent performance of the season last night, he actually played a decent forwards role rather than the headless chicken act we've seen since he signed for us, if he can keep that level up he will be useful in the nextfew months.

Waghorn put in his first decent performance of the season last night, he actually played a decent forwards role rather than the headless chicken act we've seen since he signed for us, if he can keep that level up he will be useful in the nextfew months.

I think that performance looked like a goodbye performance, especially when he came over to the fans at the end to give us his shirt

I hope he stays. Or we sign someone else. Howard is no use to us any more in my opinion.

If waghorn does go hopefully it's just a short term loan to regain form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670