• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WHAT THE F**k

Seriously reconsidering about renewing my 5 season tickets if this happens. I'm looking forward to the club going forward after the last 3 seasons but I seriously don't see this as a progresive step. The only reason he has lasted this long long at Sheff. United is because he is a ardent fan of theirs and they have taken advantage of that.

In about six seasons he's probably made three decent signings and he's always had money - doesn't fill me we excitement in that sense.

He is a good manager though

from the bbc.
Warnock 'resigns as Blades boss'

Warnock was boss at Bramall Lane for more than seven years
Neil Warnock has reportedly resigned as Sheffield United boss - three days after relegation from the Premiership.
The 58-year-old is said to have ended his tenure at Bramall Lane after seven-and-a-half years in charge.

The former Notts County and Plymouth boss is thought to have been unhappy with the new £450,000-a-year deal he was offered after the club went down.

He was set to earn a £750,000-a-year deal before Sunday's 2-1 defeat to Wigan consigned them to the drop.

Warnock met with club officials on Tuesday, having indicated after that crunch defeat that he would take a number of days to consider his future.

Sheffield United will host a news conference at Bramall Lane at 1100 BST when Warnock is expected to confirm his decision to leave.

Warnock's assistant, Stuart McCall, is expected to take over in the Blades hot-seat.

Last edited:

Swwg, i had put that on about 15minutes ago on this thread, its on the bottom of page 2 ;)

I hate this tosser with an absolute passion. I really don't know if I want him as the manager of my football club.

He has according to The Times, online.

Neil Warnock resigned as manager of Sheffield United this morning after failing to agree new terms in the wake of the club’s relegation from the Barclays Premiership.

The outspoken Yorkshireman declined the offer last week of a new two-year contract as everyone at the club expected relegation to be avoided, but after a horrendous last-day scenario, in which Wigan Athletic overtook them by winning 2-1 at Bramall Lane and West Ham United triumphed away to Manchester United, Warnock was left to contemplate returning to the Coca-Cola Championship backed by a relatively meagre pay rise of £50,000.

Weclome to TB :038:

I hate this tosser with an absolute passion. I really don't know if I want him as the manager of my football club.

After 2 minutes of thinking about it, I have come to the decision that I would rather see the double 'team' of Highland Fox and Alex managing us.

After 2 minutes of thinking about it, I have come to the decision that I would rather see the double 'team' of Highland Fox and Alex managing us.

It was 3 mins actually :icon_wink

Putting his twattish behavious to one side, do you not think he's a decent manager ??

I think every football fan in england hates warnock, i think every club and official hates him, and within the next two hours even sheffield utd are going to hate him, but thats what he brings to the game of football, he doesn't care if he is hated or not as long as he gets the best out of his players and the team wins that what matters to him, so if he came here i would not complain i rather have him then paul ince or fecking dowie the wanker

You and me both mate, all of my excitement for next season could come to an shattering end :mad:
He has done feck all, flattered to deceive for far too long and is one of the biggest ***** in football just behind Bates!!!!!:098:

Will not be happy if this happens.

You and me both mate, all of my excitement for next season could come to an shattering end :mad:
He has done feck all, flattered to deceive for far too long and is one of the biggest ***** in football just behind Bates!!!!!:098:

Will not be happy if this happens.

:icon_eek: :icon_roll

Kept Sheff Utd in the top half of the table for 7 years = Feck all IMO

play-offs and promotion and a relegation,

we have not been in the top half in the last 3 years of the championship

Last edited:

For Sheff Utd he was in charge for 388 games. won 165 lost 123 and drew 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship