• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WHAT THE F**k

Saying Warnock has done nothing is nonsense and IMO would be a great asset to the club.

And my opinion is he is another average manager to add to list of average mangers we are linked with, but the biggest diference is the man is a T***.

I am not saying we are going to get a world class manager, just that on ability he offers no more than others and goes way down the list on personality alone.

if you now read the How unfortunate for Colin???? Thread, its awhole different suitation and its pretty funny to read, all the slacking off in there to him having a chance of being the leicester manager

If MM wants him, he will be manager. Unless posters were actively against MM taking over, I don't think they have much right to winge - the club ain't run by a board looking to win a beauty contest run by the fans anymore, it is a dictatorship run by MM. I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing, mind....;)

Colin Wanker would be the last straw for me.........

if you look at the suitation we are in and where we have had been he is the best choice at the moment, coleman is wanted but he has never managed in the championship so we could really be affected if he spends money and we dont move from where we are it could be another peter taylor who never managed in the perimership and he came to us and we fecked it

Warnock has managed at all different levels so he knows what is expected and i'm sure MM would tell him that as well if he is offered the job and tell him to promotion or top 6 is a must,

MM calls the shots and he said he will do the best for the club and the fans, so if he think this deal is the best he will do it

If Warnock is named manager between now and the last day of May then I will seriously consider not renewing my season ticket.

I am not renewing, so I am waiting to see who they appoint first. They are not getting my money then appoint Colin Wanker. See what happens before renewing

I am not renewing, so I am waiting to see who they appoint first. They are not getting my money then appoint Colin Wanker. See what happens before renewing

It's not they anymore, it's MM. Does this mean you are not in favour of his takeover now?;)

Every one on here over the last few months has said Milan is going to be great because he not only knows how to run a football club as a business, he knows football!

If Milan previously tried to get Warnock to Portsmouth he obviously see skills and qualities in him that he thinks he could forge a winning relationship with.

Milan has a wide choice of managers he could attract. If he thinks Warnock is best for us - at this moment - he gets my backing to.

'W*nker Warnock's Blue and White Army' has a strange ring about it though!

If we end up with Colin, we know we'll be signing at least ten new players in the summer. Eight of them strikers. Most of them crap. But it will be interesting at least.

It's not they anymore, it's MM. Does this mean you are not in favour of his takeover now?;)

No, I am like MM, I will take care of myself and decide what is best for me to do. If the appointment of the manager does not appeal to me I wont renew, dead simple.

The MM take over is and was a good thing, but I am fecked if I am going to stand there and part with my cash just because we HAVE to put our trust in him

Of course I was in favour of MM's takeover. I'm just not in favour of having that twat manage the team. I'm sure BG thinks exactly the same.

:038: :038: :038:

Colin Wanker wanted us to have points taken away or even drop a division. I think it was due to all his mouthing that we were barred from signing players, even when we came out of admin, now the cnut wants to be a part of our revolution.

Well if thats the case its fine as long as he is standing up against a wall

Warnock also said he wanted one more challenge before retiring from football.

"This past season has only whetted my appetite to achieve success in the game," he said.

"I am still enthusiastic about managing, am experienced enough to make a fresh start elsewhere and I will relish an opportunity to continue managing for a few more years."

From the BBC sport website

Of course I was in favour of MM's takeover. I'm just not in favour of having that twat manage the team. I'm sure BG thinks exactly the same.

If you were in favour, de facto you were happy placing the whole running of the club in his hands, warts and all, and that includes MM appointing who he wants as manager. Can't see the rationale in complaining TBH, MM coming in promised a dictatorship, and that's exactly what we've got.

If you were in favour, de facto you were happy placing the whole running of the club in his hands, warts and all, and that includes MM appointing who he wants as manager. Can't see the rationale in complaining TBH, MM coming in promised a dictatorship, and that's exactly what we've got.

he might as well install Peter Twatler then and see what happens.

MM is good for the club and if he appoints this cnut then fair enough, he may will take the club places and win things, but not with me there.

he might as well install Peter Twatler then and see what happens.

MM is good for the club and if he appoints this cnut then fair enough, he may will take the club places and win things, but not with me there.

I don't like Colin at all.. but I can't just switch my support off because he's our manager. If he comes, i'll still be there supporting our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669